Thread: Why should I buy Halo Reach?

Why should I buy Halo Reach?

I have the Call of Duty Black Ops and in addition to this I also have the Assassins Creed 2 in my pocket and the thing is that I am really enjoying playing them here. Now the thing here is that I have seen that the Halo Reach has been narrow sided because of this game. So what do you think is it really worth to buy the Halo Reach now in front of this new release? I have heard that this game has really great graphics but for some reason people have made their move toward the Call of Duty Black Ops and other games. I was planning to have this game in my kitty but I have noticed that the popularity of this game is really getting hampered and if this is the case then I think that I should not buy this at all. I will be happy if you all can come up with the solution and suggestion for this game here. Can really the popularity of the Halo can be hampered because of this release here. Please let me know about this here.

Re: Why should I buy Halo Reach?

Well it is really possible that the popularity of the Game can really get hampered but the thing is that it cannot on a whole can beat a game. Let me tell you that I really love playing this game and yet so far I have played all the Games that have been released in these Halo Series and I think that all of them were wonderful. I think that if at all you are planning to have this then you will be required to make your move fast here. This is really a nice game and let me tell you that it is not at all buggy as you might have experienced while playing the other games here. Please have this Halo Reach here and try to get it from the trusted source here. Hope that you will find my suggestion worthy here.

After seeing all the things let me tell you that I have not seen the popularity of the game getting hampered at all. If you want you can have a look at the review here: Halo: Reach Review and see if this game is really hampered in the popularity. All I can say is that the new release of the Game must have affected the game a little but the stable game that the Microsoft Bungie can make; I do not think that any other company can make that type of game. Please try this game and see if I am right. You can go through the review all by yourself and can make the decision there.

Well all I can tell you is to go with the review and nothing more than this. Please do not go with the rumors I think reading out the Reviews of all the game can help you in deciding which game is the superior one. I really do not think that any other game can beat the Halo and any of its series. The company is really a stable one and in addition to this has the background of developing the stable version of the game and hence would like to say that it will be better if you can have this game and try playing this on your own. I have played this game and I do not think that you will see any fault with this version of the game.

Yes totally agree to what have been said above. I think that all the post that have posted above have anonymously chosen that the halo Reach is worthy of buying and hence I would suggest you to have this for you. Also let me tell you that if you have played the older PC version of this game then please be assured that you will be not disappointed with the latest release of this and you will really like this playing on the XBOX as well. Give this a try for once and see if I am right.

One thing that I want to tell you all here about this game is that it is released for the XBOX and other console but we have not heard the official announcement of the PC version of this game and hence will suggest you to keep this thing in mind and then go for the purchase. Well in addition to this if you have a pretty decent PC then you will be able to play the Game on your system and that too flawlessly. Hope that you like the suggestion that have been mentioned here.