Thread: Cannot play Sacred 2: Fallen Angel on Windows 7 64 bit

Cannot play Sacred 2: Fallen Angel on Windows 7 64 bit

On my system I have the Windows 7 64 bit installed and let me tell you that at this moment it is the only operating system that is running on it. I do not have any other operating system installed in the dual boot fashion. I have recently updated the system and previously I was using the Windows XP on it. I loved to play this game on my system; Sacred 2: Fallen Angel and that too was running seamlessly. Now I have noticed that the issues have risen with this. On the Windows 7 I tried playing this game but that is not happening here. Can you all please tell me here what can be the reason for this? I thought that this new operating system would be capable of handling all the things that was able to go with the Windows XP or the Windows Vista; but I think that there is really something wrong with this OS and if not then please correct me. Where am I going wrong? Please I really want to play this game here. Will I require some sort of patch or something like that so that I can have this game on the Windows 7?

Re: Cannot play Sacred 2: Fallen Angel on Windows 7 64 bit

The very first thing that I would like to tell you here is that you are using the Windows 7 64 bit and let me tell you that here in the current environment we all are facing issues with the Windows 7 32 bit. So I think that for having the game to run on the Windows 7 64 bit you will have to wait for some more time so that you can have this working in a great manner. Also let me tell you that playing of the game on the Windows 7 or the Windows XP or some other platform it totally depends on the nature of the Game. There is nothing that you can do and the Windows or the Microsoft can do to overcome the issue. Well I think you will have to wait for the patch to arrive so that you can have this game in the Windows 7 environment and in addition to this I think that you will be required to wait for some more time if at all you want to have something that can help you with the Windows 7 64 bit. Please try to switch to the Windows 7 32 bit if at all it is feasible for you.

I think that you have not seen the System Requirement properly or else you would have not posted this thing here. Just have a look at the minimum System Requirement for this game below:
    • DirectX: 9.0c
    • Video Memory: 128 Mb
    • Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 / ATI Radeon X1300 / Intel 945GM
    • Processor: Intel Pentium 4 @ 2.6 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 2800+
    • RAM 1 GB

So you can see clearly that this game is only for the Windows XP and the Windows 7. I do not think that you will be able to have this game on the Windows 7 until and unless there is something released from the developers of the game.

I think that you have not installed this game on the Windows 7 and hence you are not able to have this game playing on your side. Please make the reinstallation of this game on your system and you will have this game running for you. Also please while installing see for the options that it puts up and while seeing that please make proper choices for this just do not go on simply clicking on the NEXT button. Hope that this time you will be able to play the game with the Reinstallation of this game. Also if you want to begin the game from where you had stopped do not install the game in the Program Files folder just keep it out of it as thinking of the security this time Microsoft has restricted the access to the Program Files and hence I think that you will have to go in this way. Please see if what I have suggested here is really helpful in your case. Please notify about the same to me.

Totally agreed to what has been said here and I think that you must have got this game in your kitty. Well the games that have been made for the Windows XP can be played on the Windows 7 and I have a link that can support my words here. Just see this link: Can Windows XP games can be played on Windows 7. I think that you will be able to fetch the answer from the given link as I can see that this link has somewhat related to the query to yours. See if by following the advice here you can have the Sacred 2: Fallen Angel play on the Windows 7. Please let me know if I was correct here in saying this here. Please notify about this to me here. I will be happy if this really does the trick in your case.

Let me tell that you can have the Games that you have for the Windows XP on the Windows 7 and for that all you need to have is make use of the Compatibility mode. Jut while playing the Game Right Click on the .exe file of the Game and then select the Properties tab. After that you will be required to choose the Compatibility tab and then you will be required to choose the Windows XP or the Windows Vista mode so that you can have the play begin. While playing the game please choose the Windows XP SP 2 mode or Windows Vista any version. Please try this and let me know if that really did the trick here. Well I have played most of the games in this manner and hence hope that you will have this in your way as well.