Thread: Tron Evolution unable to make offline account to save the progress

Tron Evolution unable to make offline account to save the progress

Hello everyone I am completely a game lover and like to play all the new games that come to the market every now and then. So as usual no sooner did I heard the news of the new game called Tron Evolution got released I eventually went to the shop to buy the game and instantly started playing the game. After sometime when I was supposed to leave I wanted to save the game so for that I needed to build an offline account. But the problem started when I found that I was unable to do so. I had to loose all the various stages of the game that I had crossed, so to avoid the problem further, can any one help me solve this issue as quickly as possible.

re: Tron Evolution unable to make offline account to save the progress

Hey I think that most of the peoples who have brought this game to play are facing some or the problem everyday. I think that this is mostly due to some error in the development of the game or some bug in it. I think that the Tron Team should seriously take this problem and must try to resolve all the issue as quickly as they can or else they will loose all its customers.

Re: Tron Evolution unable to make offline account to save the progress

Hey I am also playing this game and still I am not able to get the options so as to save the progress of the game. I think that the game doesn't have the option to make any profiles and there is some other so as to save the changes. Although I haven't got the guide of this game so as to get the options to safe the game but if you have one then you can refer to it and then try that option out to see if it solves the issue. Also if it did then I request you to post the solution of how the safe this game again.

Hello friends I am also facing the same problem, I have successfully installed the game and was also able to launch the game smoothly. I have searched for the option for making the offline account and I have got it. But the problem is that the profile which the game prompts me to make is an online account and I certainly don't require that because I am just looking for making an offline account. So can any one help me to get this problem solved because I desperately want to save all the level that I have crossed.

Hey I have got the solution to create the offline profile inorder to save the changes that are made while playing the game.
    Firstly Launch the game and then Open the menu through the settings of the game, look for the option ‘Create new profile’ and upon finding it click on it. After that you will get a dialog box on the screen and so don’t hit the continue button because hitting continue will prompt you to a registration page for an online profile which in your case you don’t want as you are just looking for offline profile. Once you have done this then you will get a document on the screen so scroll down so that you can see the bottom paragraph. Over there you will get a hyperlinked ‘create a local profile’ link and you can simply click on that to get a offline profile for the game.