Thread: Tron Evolution Failed to initialize

Tron Evolution Failed to initialize

Hello friends I had brought this new game called Tron Evolution on the day it got released since I am a die hard fan of Tron movies. But the problem is that when I brought the game and inserted the game CD in the drive, I found out that I was not able to run the game. The CD was showing some error saying the game failed to initialize after I installed the game on my system. So can any one help me to know what exactly can be done to get the game working so that I can play the game smoothly.

Re: Tron Evolution Failed to initialize

Hey why don't you try and reinstall the game and see if it solves your problem, I think that the game have not got completely installed and some of the files have not got completely installed in the system and that is why you are getting the error message saying that the game failed to initialize on your system. This usually happens when one of the files from the system gets lost and the system doesn't gets the initializing file to run the game. So I hope that reinstalling the file will help you in solving the issue.

Hey I would want to know that do you have all the requirements that are needed to run the game smoothly. I think that the game might require some very high configuration and your system might have not got the support for this high requirements, so you can either check the requirements that is needed by the game and then see if your system has all which is needed to play the game.

Thanks for the quick reply friends I would like to tell you that I have installed the game many times but still I am not able to run the game completely. I am getting the same error again and again when I try to play the game. Also, I would like to tell you that I have all the requirements that are needed by the game and also I have got the graphics card that is needed to run the game completely. So can any one help me to know what exactly the problem is and how can I be able to resolve.

Hey why don’t you bring the new game CD and install the game again using the new game CD. I think that the problem would certainly be in the game CD so I think that the only way to solve this issue will be by installing the game with the help of new game CD and then see if you can get your problem solved.