Thread: I am not able to run Starcraft 2 on ultra

I am not able to run Starcraft 2 on ultra

I am almost able to execute the whole thing on Ultra but I failed to run Startcraft 2 on ultra apart from for the follow I have not seeing clearly but two of them are of low medium and one is on medium. And I know that there are the people who use to run Starcraft 2 easily without any trouble. My system details are I have Intel core i3-560 3.3 GHz, 4GB RAM DDR3, 500 Gigabyte HDD, Windows 7 64 bit, LG XL2370. Please if you have any idea of this issue then please inform me.

Re: I am not able to run Starcraft 2 on ultra

For that you should have made your setup such that it should be capable to tear through Starcraft 2 without any difficulty and whatever the condition. If you have any trouble regarding video and the sound then you should try to fix it by reinstalling the game. And you are getting that problem again after reinstalling the game. And if failed to start then you should simply understand that there is some problem with your game CD and if it is not then the ATI driver here seems to a have some problem.

In reality I have observed that Starcarft 2 appear to be more of a GPU (Graphics used) error then a CPU hog, since my GPU temperature goes up to 60c at the same time as my CPUs at a good-looking stable 40 to 45c pointing to its other GPU oriented followed by CPU. Actually when there is more load on the GPU its temperature increase with the decrease of CPU temperature. And that’s why I have set everything at high mode and its working well and I am enjoying the great game.

I think you should try to download your latest update of driver or you just need to purchase a new video card. So that you can I have additional support for the games that you use to play. Does your game is lack of lag at the time of creation and at the time when you play a map? And the new video card will solve your issue if it uses to take more time to start or terminate.