Thread: Good 4X space games which includes ship design and cosmic balance.

Good 4X space games which includes ship design and cosmic balance.

From beginning my favorite in the 4X space games is to construct a part that made I wish I could make different kind of explosive material but in most of the games they are moreover eradicated the ship design on the whole or they himself provide a different part and just you have to drag and drop them in the proper place and the ship is ready. At the time when we were kids we like all this but now we want more and more control in the game. I am not asking for complete control, we just need the access to design our own weapon. Although I want to say that there is any good 4X space games, or if it is in development then also provide me the name, that allow you to design our own ships to take revenge from opponent. Then please provide me the name of the game I am eager to play such game.

Re: Good 4X space games which includes ship design and cosmic balance.

I have played Space Empire IV and V and I think it is the game that you wanted to play of design. Let me tell you truthfully that I have played it partially after that I got trouble with my computer and then after repair I haven’t continued with that game. Till I played I like the game. In SE4 you have license to design your own ship. The basis of the game is easy to understand and it firewood close to the essentials type. In SE4 you should expand your contest and you should enlarge and you have to build new ships during you research. Play the game and send me the experience.

Adonis, I have played SE4 and I think it is an actually in vigor game where you have to play with the single player and it’s real that you will enjoy the game. In SE4 you can attempt lots of strategy to win in a different way that I have done sometimes. It uses a kind of wormhole movement and personal scheme maps and counters so the workings are not complex. You can easily win the game and the best part is the Stars! Which are brilliantly played by means of Email? And you can say the real game is better than any other 4X game in the region of on the topic of flexible ship movement, petroleum effects and raw fields. But you will feel that the graphics of the game is very poor and dull.

I have played many space ship games but the best game out of all them I feel is “Remeber Twomorrow” and the best part is the ship design in this game .For me it’s the most excellent space ship design I have meet with in the 4X space games "Remeber Twomorrow". It was really a mystery kind of small game. You have to put dissimilar modules ECM, fighter deck and etc, and each of them in dissimilar form, dimension, and power utilization into 2D-grid in the space ship camber. And further you will get more number of hulls as you will progress in the game of different size and you have to face many more. And in this game you are allowed to design your own fighter. I like all this adventure.