Thread: Grid is really difficult to play.

Grid is really difficult to play.

Hello friends I have brought this new game called GRID and I have started playing it with allot of enthusiasm, but as and when I have progressed through the game I have found out that game is really difficult to play. Although most of the car racing game should not that be tough but I have found that this is really a tough one to play. The hardest part is that I am not able to control the vehicle so winning the race is out of reach. So can any one help me to know that is this problem faced by everyone or its just I am facing the problem, I also would like to know how can I make this game easy to play.

Re: Grid is really difficult to play.

Hey I would like to tell you that the game has been designed so as the gamer feel that he is driving a real car. I think that this is mostly done so as to get a real feel of the car and also that we can come to how exactly difficult driving would turn out to be. Most of the previous racing game were just very simple and that even a child can play it so I think that this is better choice of the company to deliver such a good and tough game to the gamers. I am also playing the game and have found it very interesting although it is very difficult.

Hey its true that the game is really a tough one to play but it is not impossible. I think that as and when we get use to playing this game we will find it more easy driving the car. So what I can suggest you is that you should keep on racing no matter you win or loose but this will certainly help you to make yourself use to the game and in the end you will find this as a piece of cake.

Hey I have playing this game since the day it has been released, and I have found that the car is very difficult to control. If we drive the car in a very high speed we will not be able to control the car, also the drifting is a way to difficult in this game as compared to the other. I have been playing this game from quite some time but still I am not able to get the full control of the car while driving, so can any one help me to know what can be done to make the game easy.

Hey I would want to ask you that are you running the game in the easy mode or you are playing the game in the difficult mode. I guess that if you are playing the game in the difficult mode then I guess you will surely be facing difficulty in playing the game. Also, while playing the game you should run fast so that you loose control of the game. It is always better to play the game in easy mode rather the difficult mode. Also, if you run the car at a very slow speed you will have control of the car and you will not dash any where.