Thread: Napoleon Total War game missing from disc

Napoleon Total War game missing from disc

I am having one issue with the game called Napoleon Total War but the problem is that when i am inserting CD of Napoleon Total War in the system of mine it is not working. The game gives me error that game is not on disc. I have purchased this game CD from game store. I am unable to find the reason behind the same. So if you can then please let me know what is the reason behind the error. Thanks in advance.

Re: Napoleon Total War game missing from disc

Did you got your game from the official store? This seems to be the issue of piracy which is not a genuine product and there is no guarantee whether this game will run on your system or not. You should contact the game store from where you have purchased the game and then try to replace the pirated CD with the genuine one. You can also purchase the game from the Steam where you can get genuine one. So if you can then download from the Steam and see whether you like it or not.

I think you are right about the same and i have to visit the Dealer of the game and report for the pirated copy of the Napoleon: Total War which is not working with the system of mine. I wanted to know whether this is working with the issue of mine or not. I want to here more from you regarding this game. Is it worth buying the Napoleon: Total War? If possible then be little clear on this topic and let me know more about the same.

Napoleon: Total War expands on the successful Total War series by taking all the features of previous games that the dry land and naval battles in full 3D, detailed maps and a campaign in the system of diplomacy and depth take a step further and Them. In the game, Generals budding chance to play as the legendary French general, Napoleon Bonaparte or one of its factions. Battling through its three major military campaigns, the game takes you through Italy and Egypt, recounting the early years of fearsome commander, while the third campaign will tell the story of his fateful drive to Moscow, and Ultimately, his showdown with the Duke of Wellington at one of the most famous battles of all? The Battle of Waterloo.

Minimum Requirements

XP / Vista / Windows 7
    CPU: 2.3 GHz CPU with SSE2 (Streaming SIMD Extensions 2)
    1 GB RAM (XP), 2 GB RAM (Vista / Windows 7): RAM
    Video: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c Shader Model 2b compatible GPU
    DirectX 9.0c
    HDD: 15 GB of free space

Recommended Configuration

CPU: 2.6 GHz Dual Core
    RAM: 2 GB RAM (XP), 4 GB RAM (Vista / Windows 7)
    Video: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c Shader Model 3 compliant GPUs

Publisher: Sega
    Developer: Creative Assembly
    Genre: Real Time Strategy
    ESRB: Teen

More about this game: Napoleon: Total War Game Preview

Total War saga celebrates its tenth anniversary. Ten years since the series shines in the firmament of the strategy, using a formula very accomplished today, patiently forged by enthusiasts working within The Creative Assembly. After making us fight in several contexts, from the battlefields of medieval Europe until the birth of the Roman Empire, the British studio stops on a particularly rich history: the Napoleonic Wars. Empire Total War, the previous title of the series, stopped in 1800. A frustrating end, when we know that fifteen years after that date were extremely rich in terms of European geopolitics - the war therefore, inevitably. Indeed, in France, a little man of Corsican origin came to conquer the power and would fight on all fronts to bring the continent under his boot size 37. Expansionism as neighboring powers saw no obviously not a good eye, and then plunged Europe into one of its major specialties: war. Napoleon Total War therefore propose to revive the story, or even change course, either in command of troops of the emperor, or at the head of one of four rival nations: Prussia, Austria, the United Kingdom and Russia. In the first case, you'll get three campaigns scripted (Italy, Egypt and Europe). In the second, there is the usual mode free, with a number of areas to check before the time runs out.

After Empire Total War developer The Creative Assembly are focusing on the early eighteenth century with an album named Napoleon Total War. So you can relive the famous campaigns of the emperor (Egypt, Russia). Whether you play the famous general or you face, there is no guarantee the outcome of the war. The future depends on your ability to lead your troops during the battles more intense than the Total War series is known. If you can then download it from steam which guarantee you the best quality gaming.