Thread: Call of Duty Black Ops freezes my Router

Call of Duty Black Ops freezes my Router

I have with me this newly released game here with me and the thing here with this game is that I love to play this most of the time online. While playing I have noticed that this game just freezes the router and then in addition to this the system also gets hanged. What can be done here so that I can have this issue solved? I have Windows 7 on the system and let me tell you that I do not have any issues with the other games when I play them online. It is the issue here only with the Call of Duty Black Ops here what can be the reason here for this.

Re: Call of Duty Black Ops freezes my Router

In this matter I think that you will have to look for the setting in the game. Please try to minimize the resolution of the game and see if you can be out of the issue with this thing. Well I think that the internet connection that you have with you is not of that level and hence I think that going with this can really help you there. Please see this and if that does not solve the issue then I think that you can go with the settings that have been made in the Router itself. See if making some changes there can really help you here. Hope that can really help you here.

Please see if you can have access to the nearest server here in this case. That is what can be suggested here. As I think that for playing the games online you are required to have a good ping and I think that it can really help you here in this case. Please try to have this here. Do not go with the farthest server and say that you are getting the issues with the Router. Please see if you can have access to the nearest server here.

I think that it will be best if you can have the Router reset here and in addition to this please see if you can have some more speed for this internet connection. Hope that this can help a bit here. It will totally depend on the speed of the internet connection that you have here and that is what can really make a difference here. Hope that you must have got the point on which I am trying to insist here. See if you can get something from this.

It will be great if you can have the plan changed here and see if that can help a bit. Also in addition to this if you want you can see for the nearest server so that you do not miss the GAME because of this silly miss on this. While playing the game you need to be connected to the nearest server so that you can have the play without any issues here. See if my suggestion here that I have mentioned can help you here.