Thread: Does World of Warcraft: Cataclysm has Improved graphics

Does World of Warcraft: Cataclysm has Improved graphics

Hello friends I have heard that the new World of Warcraft game series has been released and this time they have made a tremendous improvements. Now what I want to know that does this new World of Warcraft: Cataclysm has got more improved graphics as compared to other versions. I have played the previous versions of the game and have found the graphics really very boring so I would want to know that is this new game has got improved graphics as compared to the others or is it the same. If only I am sure that the version has good graphics then only I am going to buy this game.

Re: Does World of Warcraft: Cataclysm has Improved graphics

Hey I think that because of the lack of graphics in the previous games of this series I think that this time around the company might have put tremendous pressure on the developers to develop the game with much more improved graphics. I think that most of the gamers were unhappy due to the low graphics that the game had in it. I have also played the previous games and have found that I was unable to see the characters of the game. So I think that this is certainly needed in the new version of the game.

Hey although I have not played the game still but I can assure that the game will certainly have improve graphics as compared to the previous series of the game. I think that most of the gamers had complaints about this and that most of them have even reported about this to the company. So I think that the company has certainly reacted to the customers requirement and that is why I think that they have come up with this new version of the game which even has more improved graphics.

Hey I think that this new game series will not have the amount of graphics as we people require. I have heard that the company has integrated allot of features in this game that has compromised the game performance and also the game graphics. I have also heard stories that this game is much more complicated then all the previews version of the World of Warcraft series. So I think that it will be of no use to buy this game at all.

Hello friends I think that the WOW has just looked in coming out with the new features instead of improving the drawbacks of the previous version of the games. I think that this time around the game will not be able to give the gamers the much needed fun and also the graphics. They will only make the people believe that the company has started to clear the requirements of the customer but only when the customer will play the game will they realize that how bad the game really is.