Thread: Should I go with Deus Ex

Should I go with Deus Ex

I am planning to buy the Deus Ex Collection for my personal use but was worried about its performance. I have gone with the some of review and come to know that this is not the nice game. So this puts question in my mind where i am confused whether should i go with the this game or not. If any one know s about the same then please let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Should I go with Deus Ex

Where did you get the review regarding the worst gameplay of the game? I have played the game and does not got any issue with the same. This is very nice game and you will not get any issue with the same. But just make sure that your system is satisfying the complete system requirement for the Deus Ex. Now the steam is offering the Deus Ex Collection for some affordable amount. If you can then go with the Steam and buy the complete collection of the same.

First of all thanks for the suggestion which you have given me regarding the issue of mine. I have gone through the same and let me tell you that now i am ready to play the game. Also i have heard that the new version of the game is about to launch. So i need to know brief about the same. Just wanted to confirm Steam is seriously offering the collection of the Deus Ex?

Eidos has confirmed a version of collection for the next Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Called Augmented Edition, this handsome box contains a whole bunch of bonuses for fans collectors. Here are the details:
    1. an art book of 40 pages
    2. DVD bonus (making-of, interview)
    3. The game's soundtrack
    4. an animated graphic novel
    5. game

Preorder bonuses are also provided, according to the teaching of sale.To get your hands on this beautiful edition, it will cost you $ 69.99 on console and PC $ 59.99. The game is still scheduled for March 8, 2011.

Eidos has announced the creation of a collection of exclusive figures for Deus. Based on the main character of Adam Jensen, these products should meet the expectations of fanatics of the license. In addition to faithfully reproduce the features of the main protagonist, the "toys" have a system of full articulation and robust. No additional information has been disclosed for this purpose, high quality fans will regularly visit the shop of the publisher and probably go through the import market for a chance to get your hands on the precious figurine. You can check out the review of the new Deus Ex Human Revolution on the link below.
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution Preview

An accidental click of the mouse by chance is just the most powerful weapon loaded and already has Warren Spector, the pack in the air Rottweiler chased him screen suspiciously eyed the on the . has "O God, if my wife had seen," The chief designer of the action role-playing game Deus Ex is not so with fighting equipment. "I'm the guy who plays the thief and by creeps. The hard-hitting action, I leave others, "admits Spector. In his upcoming 3-D hope he has a choice. Thanks to an extensive arsenal of weapons, it offers the possibility to tough shooting, but also less intrusive way you should be able to save the world from evil. That Deus Ex while items from the thieves simulation Dark Project (Looking Glass) steals, no surprise us - after all, Spector was involved in its development.