Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-2010

Return To Castle Wolfenstein Enemy Territory server problems

Hello friends I have brought this new game called Return To Castle Wolfenstein since the day it has been released, I am looking for playing the game by connecting to the other server with my friends. Now the problem is that whenever I connect to the other server I get a error message saying that the failed server checked error and I not able to connect to the server to play the game with my friends. So can any one help me to know what is the problem and how can be solved.
Old 07-12-2010

Re: Return To Castle Wolfenstein Enemy Territory server problems

Hey can you mention that which kind of operating system are you using, I think that some of the operating system might not allow you to connect to the game. Also, I think that the server which you are connecting might be busy at that moment and that is why you are not able to connect to the server at that very moment. So you must try to connect to the server at some different time and then see if that solves your problem. I hope that this will surely solve your problem.
Old 07-12-2010

Hello dear I think that the firewall settings on your system might not be allowing to connect to the server and that is why you are getting the error. So what you can do is that you can go to the start menu and then select the control panel and in that you can select the settings for the firewall and then Click on OFF. After that try to connect to the server and you will surely be able to connect it without no problems. Remember that you only close the firewall while connecting to the server and not will surfing the internet.
Old 07-12-2010

Hey have you checked your internet connection that whether it has the ability to connect to the servers. If you dont know then you must contact the Internet Service Provider and ask him about this and tell him about the problem. I think that he might have closed the settings to connect to the other server for streaming the game, so I think that he will only be able to rectify your problem and you will be able to connect to the server easily after that.
Old 07-12-2010

Hey I am still not able to connect to the server to play this game with my friends. I have checked the firewall settings and it is set to OFF but then also I am not able to connect to the server. Also, I have contacted the ISP and he said that there is no problem from their side, so I am not able to know what exactly the problem is going on, can any one help me to solve this problem as I am very eagerly waiting to play the game with mu friend.
Old 08-12-2010

Hey why don’t you reinstall the game and see if that solves your problem, I think that the some of the files of the game have got corrupted and that is the ultimate reason for you not able to connect to the server . So I think that reinstalling the game will certainly help you to connect to the server smoothly. Also make sure that you use the original CD of the game while installing the game.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,