Thread: Can we get Super Meat Boy game CD cheaply

Can we get Super Meat Boy game CD cheaply

Hello friends I have heard allot about the new release of Super Meat Boy game from all my friends and they say that is the one of the best game that is available in this world. Although I have played the flash version of this game and I really liked than one. But now since the company has come up with the advanced version of the game in the form of more graphics, features and many more things so this has made the game more interesting as well as more costly. The cost is way to much and I don't think so that I can ever get the CD so can any one help me to get the CD cheaply since I am very eager to play this game.

Re: Can we get Super Meat Boy game CD cheaply

Hey I think that since the game has allot of interesting and mind blowing features that has made the game unique so that could be one of the reason for the game to be available very costly. I think that the game is just released so it will take a bit of time before the company decides to reduce the rate that has been set for its product. According to me the company deserves the price that has been set for this game CD.

Hey friend I can understand your emotion about how desperate you are in having this game CD to play the game. I even have the same problem, I am also very eager to play the game but due to its cost I am not able to buy this CD. I think that the company must understand our feelings and then try to reduce the price of the game as soon as possible so that any one of us can buy that game.

Hello friends I think that with time the game price will definitely get reduced as more and more people will start liking the game, the company will definitely think of reducing the price of the game as the customers will prompt them to. So I think that at the most we can do is that we can wait for some time before the company finally decides on reducing the price of the game CD, I have my fingers crossed on this.

I think that the game truly deserves high price and that is why I think that the company will not ever try to reduce the price of the game. The company will definitely try to maintain the integrity of its name and fame and will only look for sticking to the price that has been previously set . It would be better to download the game instead of buying the CD.