Thread: Is it worth buying Joe's Adventure

Is it worth buying Joe's Adventure

I am having one question regarding the Mafia II Joe's Adventure which i am planning to buy but before going with this i wanted to know about your suggestion about this game. Is it worth buying this game? I have review some of the site and they have bad review about it. So if you can then please let me know with the proper reason that why should i buy this game. Thanks in advance.

Re: Is it worth buying Joe's Adventure

Yes there are some of the issue with the game but now these issue is resolved with the latest DLC so you can go with the same. Mafia 2 players will receive later this year for the next DLC gangster game. 2K Games Announces Story DLC Joe's Adventure, it tells of the events at Empire Bay from the perspective of Joe Barbaro. Now there's some screen shots of it. Mafia 2 gets the next DLC. In contrast to Jimmy's Vendetta is based on Joe's Adventures on the events in the Czech 2K Games. From the perspective of Vito Scalettas longtime friend Joe Barbaro experience the story of the 30s and 50s - the time spent in jail Vito. There are several new areas and objects. The new varieties also includes: A train station, a brothel, a shipyard, a lake in the change of seasons and never-before-seen building in Empire Bay.

ThumbsUp Re: Is it worth buying Joe's Adventure

What happens like in Empire Bay while Vito becomes the prince of boxing in prison? That is what tells us the DLC for Mafia II: Joe's Adventures , through a series of missions devoted to the best friend of the hero. They come with everything you need: new places (train station, night club, yard), new clothes, new music. Yes, yes, new playboys, band of perverts. The DLC also uses the point system set up in Jimmy's Vendetta .

Nevertheless, it remains difficult to judge the DLC in terms of hours of additional gameplay. Joe's Adventures is available now on PlayStation Store for PlayStation 3, Xbox LIVE Marketplace for Xbox 360 video and Windows PC for $7,99. So if you can then go through the same and download and install the same.

2K Games unveils the first trailer of Joe's Adventures, a new wholesale DLC for Mafia II will happen within weeks on PC, Xbox Live and Playstation Store , without elaborating. This new game with the DLC is running all fine and not having any issue with the same. So if you are planning to buy the one i will recommend you to o with the same as there is no issue of buying the same. So buy the Joe's Adventure and enjoy. Do let me know whether you like it or not so that others can also take advantage of same.

The history of the Joe's Adventure is so easy to be brilliant, in practice shows what happened in the years in which Vito Scaletta, faithful companion of Joe Barbaro, was locked up in prison after being arrested by the police (the second time, not the first during the war) - then we are in 1945/1950 and Joe is alone in having to deal with a mafia family who left to rot behind bars his dear friend. The primary mission will open as usual tutorial of the game but already from this first stage, we can understand how the gameplay of the game is slightly different from the way basic missions will be timed with a stopwatch visible in the upper right corner of the screen, to expire time means not having completed the mission and then redo it again. If you are good and fast, you're given a score and a vote. All more or less as was the DLC's Revenge of Jimmy.

Play as Joe in this new DLC for Mafia II. In this extension of the original story of Mafia II, Joe discovers that Vito sent to prison and what actually happened with the family Clemente. Players can explore new places, getting new cars and new clothes through dozens of new quests. Online rankings will allow players to compete for high scores. And Latest DLC makes it more reliable so that you will not get any issue with the same. So if you can then go through the same and see whether it is working or not.