Thread: SLI fix for Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2

SLI fix for Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2

I have recently purchased the game Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2 which I have downloaded into the PC. It was working fine and itself plays smoothly and also all the cut scenes working fine but the problem is that when I added one more graphic card so that it could be able to give good and enhanced resolution for the game but after the installation I got that it stopped working. I have searched for the solution on the net but not got the solution. Can anybody suggested me the solution for this issue as one of my friends told me to use the SLI is it possible that slim can fix this issue for Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2. Please help me.

Re: SLI fix for Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2

Yes your friend have suggested you a good idea it can be done using an SLI as SLI(Scalable Link Interface ) It is a method which is used by the NVIDIA for connecting two or extra video cards mutually to generate a solitary output. So you should use this for the betterment of the driver and the system so that you will be able to get a better resolution.

I was up to then playing the game that is NFS and recently downloaded the game Star Wars: Force Unleashed II which I think is not so similar to the NFS as it always encounter the problem like it crashes in between the regular interval, its graphic freezes, facing many types of bugs, sound and save issues and many more. Please help me.

I think you need contact to the technical support of the game as you have described many faults at a time as I think how this is possible that you are getting this much of issues in the game at a time. I don’t think there is fault in the game. It seems that the system you are using might having all the contents in the system older so that you are getting these issues. SO for the solution I think you need to upgrade the system with the minimum requirements for this game so watch out for this system should be posses an Windows XP SP3, Vista SP2 or Windows 7 operating system and Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or you can use AMD Athlon X2 5200+ minimum 2 GB RAM minimum 40 GB hard disk space. The graphic card should be AMD Radeon HD 2900 or Nvidia Geforce 8800 and the sound card should be DirectX 9 compatible. After upgrading the system with this minimum requirement you will be able to play the game.