Thread: Where can i get realistic war game

Where can i get realistic war game

I am looking for some war game which looks to be realistic. The game which gives me the feeling of real world. I have looked around but not getting any proper solution for same. That is why i have made this post to take suggestion from you. Also where can i get realistic war game? So if any one is having enough knowledge about such kind of PC game then please let me know about same. Thanks in advance.

re: Where can i get realistic war game

If you ask me then i will advise you to go with the Call Of Duty Black Ops which is nice war game and give you the feeling of the Realistic war game.Call of Duty that offers massive action, we know that. That the shooter to tell a good story tempted, but new. In fact, Black Ops convinced not only by lots user but also but the reviewer of the game. This is complete war game released in 2010 and getting highest rating for year 2010. So if you are willing to play the realistic war game then you should go with this game. This is must have game for PC.

Battlefield 2 on PC you to the heart of the conflict by offering modern fighting team. Players can fight as one of three military superpowers: the United States, China or the new coalition in the Middle East. They take orders over thirty vehicles and use the latest technology in weaponry to face more than a hundred players online on PC. The task is heavy and cumbersome for the pressure that DICE should offer players the following worthy of Battlefield 1942 and Vietnam's cousin. Whereas at the turn by privates virtual mouse click easy studio manage to meet the challenge by placing his hand on top of shopping lists. I will recommend you to go with this game as this is finest war game that i have ever played and liked it most.

Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 is a shooter on the PC that offers you to participate in the biggest battles of the Eastern Front during the Second World War. Cross thirteen authentic environments including five infantry scenarios, four arms and four scenarios scenarios armor. Drive fourteen types of vehicles and 24 weapons wield original then dive into the vast multiplayer mode. There once was a mod for Unreal Tournament that won the right to become a stand alone sold commercially. Ultra Classic in his appearances Battlefield sauce Day Of Defeat, Red Orchestra cache yet gameplay that belongs to him and a community of fans of simulation but players sometimes boundary bounded.

Already well known to fans of Unreal Tournament 2003 mods for Red Orchestra has won the right to make entry into the video game market in a commercial version which has already begun to invade the net. Until its official release in France, a small preview of what is not just another online shooter is required for those who have never heard of the game Tripwire.

America's Army: Rise of a Soldier is a shooter first-person Playtation 2. In this way, one can create his own particular soldier, make him climb one step at a time of a military career and play multiplayer where 16 people can take part in the action. Nearly four years since the first release, available for free on the Internet for propaganda purposes, one of the most unique shooter in recent times comes to Xbox. The merit is that UbiSoft wanted to match the original title of a subtitle, Rise of a Soldier, that embodies the spirit of the game.
    Conceived and developed by the U.S. Army, in close contact with the team at Secret Level, AA was born in the aftermath of the tragic attack on the Twin Towers and the Pentagon in the wake renewed sense of national pride and the need for the U.S. Army , which recruits on a voluntary basis, to encourage young people to enlist in its ranks.

Re: Where can i get realistic war game

Halo 3 on Xbox 360 is a futuristic shooter first-person. Third installment of the saga, this episode brings an epic conclusion to the war between humans and Covenant. Like its predecessor, the software proposes to extend the experience on Xbox Live, where you can replay the campaign in cooperation with three other players, or up to 16 compete in one of many modalities.Millions of people chanted his name in the streets. Huge amounts of players eagerly await the coming of that factor, perhaps, take the coveted collector's edition pre-ordered months ago. Magazine pages long wear flashy colors and obscure TV spots have suddenly multiplied its approach. The true heroes never die, especially not a video game. With Halo 3, Master Chief is back and his first steps on the Xbox 360, this console which we knew full well that it was intended