Thread: Need to know about Mystery Adventure Games

Need to know about Mystery Adventure Games

I am having one issue. Actually i had played Gabriel Knight game which is a Mysterious game that i liked the most. After playing the same for most of the time now i am bored with this game and wanted to know "Is there any game which is same mysterious as Gabriel Knight" as this fun to solve mystery. So if any one is aware of the some mystery game then please suggest me the same so that i can find the best one. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need to know about Mystery Adventure Games

If you are looking for the Mystery game then i will advise you to go with the "Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Basketballs Collector's Edition" which is full of mystery. A curse on the Baskerville, who inhabit the old mansion of their ancestors lost in the middle of a barren wilderness when a demon dog, an unclean animal, giant, emerges is death. The sudden and tragic death of Sir Charles Baskerville and the mournful cries we hear sometimes from the marsh, the great swamp of Grimpen, accrediting a strikingly sinister legend.

Upon his arrival in London from Canada, Sir Henry Baskerville, the sole heir of Sir Charles, receives an anonymous letter: "If you value your life and your reason, keep away from the moor. "Despite these threats, Sir Henry decides to go to Baskerville Hall. Retrieved, Sherlock Holmes load his faithful Watson to accompany him. Absorbing novel, stressful, The Hound of the Basker-ville is one of the most famous adventures of Sherlock Holmes Conan Doyle's great.

Black Mirror II is a PC adventure game takes place 12 years after the events of the first episode. Darren, the game's hero, meets a girl named Angelina. Besides the skipper Darren's despotic, another person appears to be interested in the young woman, even very interested. Darren will therefore investigate to find out who is this mysterious stalker. Research that will lead him into the town of Widow Creek, well known to those who have traveled the first part. Like the members of the Gordon family, it seems that the curse will be shot on The Black Mirror was released in 2003. Coldly received by critics, the game was restored over time by the gaming community, which recognized him as a classic tempering Gabriel Knight.

Another recommendation from my side is nothing but the "Mystery Age: The Dark Priests". Stop the dark priest of the god of confusion once and for all! Amber must return to the village of West Wind go to the evil forever to call it quits! After they had defeated the God of confusion with the help of two shamans, Amber felt that their adventure was over, but sent a letter from her sister Martha in "Mystery Age 2 - The Dark Priest" again on an adventure. Search hidden object scenes to the village to save a West wind and for all.

Mystery Trackers: The Void: The "Void" family estate was once a magnificent house, until Dr. Malleus Void inherited it. A legend claims that the sinister doctor's time spent to perform heinous experiments in the house and now it is abandoned for an entire decade. After three famous personalities have disappeared in the house, it's up to the "Mystery Trackers" to go into the house and its mysteries to reveal once and for all. The casual-adventure "Mystery Trackers - The Void" is on 15 October 2010 in the British collector's edition at Big Fish Games, Inc. as a download appeared.

The collector's edition includes:
    • Extra Gameplay
    • Integrated Strategy Guide
    • Original Soundtrack
    • Concept Art
    • Beautiful Wallpaper

The Pandora Directive is an interactive movie, sort quite popular in the 90s but never really recognized as such. The player moves in a 3D world, or even a "movie", which seems very real. Phases of action, they are usually 3D, and the game is a point & click. The player alternates between phases of exploration (in 3D and using the space bar) and action using the mouse. We must collect items and combine them with others or place them in a predefined location. No pre-calculated move: Tex Murphy can go anywhere, and especially search all places in their nooks and crannies. Very fluid (at least for the time!), The game is damn well designed and absolutely beautiful. In 1996 such sets were simply a feat!