Thread: How to enable Recettear game in full screen mode

How to enable Recettear game in full screen mode

I just bought Recetter game from my friend. Though this game is working well on my pc there is no issue about this. But my only thing of concern is this game is currently running on Window mode, i.e. the game is appearing in full screen mode generally windows inbuilt games have, like that it is showing window mode and my wish is to get this game in Full Screen mode. So is there any chance of running this game in Full screen mode, so anyone can suggest me about this post, My pc configuration is Win vista, 2GB RAM DDR3 , Intel Core 2 Dou processor.

Re: How to enable Recettear game in full screen mode

I think there is normal procedure to make the windowed game into Full screen mode. Since all the games have the same way this game may also have this procedure. So please follow the following procedure go to your Recettear game library file where you install your game. Right click on class library and then click on the configuration tool. You will see one option on selecting the mode in window or full screen mode which will present on the left most corners so select the full screen mode by check marking on the option. I hope this will help you out.

Hey friend there is no way to make this game to Full screen mode I tried several times but I never got a solution or an appropriate result to do, so whenever I get solution from someone I tried to implement on this game to convert this into full screen mode. It made the game to crash on desktop and gives me error that the Recettear has stopped working so I again reinstall this game and play it in window mode.

I try out the above mentioned post but it is not giving me proper result but this setting only work for a while and then this game crash out suddenly in between while playing the game. So I again go for the installation of the game, I think that the setting are not proper as it is mentioned above. So is there any other idea for this post so please reply me as soon as possible. Though I can play this game in window mode but I really want this game in full screen mode.