Thread: Low Scores For Metro 2033

Low Scores For Metro 2033

I love to play the game of the Metro 2033 which is having the high-end graphics and also the display of the game is the best in the computer in which it is being displayed. And also this game has been picked up by the Steam when I was holidaying. And also I have been playing the game of the World of War but both of these games have been given low scores. This game is one of the awesome games that I have ever played and the atmosphere in the game is the best for the playing in the computer. I am also planning to pick up the sequel but because of the low score I am not planning to use it.

Re: Low Scores For Metro 2033

The game is said to have the proper score and it does not show any low score as such. I am also using this game and it has shown the score of 81 on the Metacritic. And also you can also make the use of the Metacritic for the game that is being used. And if the same version is being used by you then the same scores should be displayed for the version of the game that is being used by you. The game is the best with high end graphics and this game of mine is not being downloaded by me in the steam and has been instead downloaded with the help of the CD. So look out if the problem is of the downloading of the game from the type of its source.

I have been seeing the same issue but there should be no difference from the type of the source you are using for the download of the game that is of the steam. I have doubt whether the game is available other than in the steam because all the games that are present in the steam are all paid games and the downloading of the games requires the paying of the money at the first and then the game is being downloaded in the computer. So there should no difference between the downloaded game and you had made the patch of the game then to the same score should be displayed.

The critics of the game for the Metro 2033 is about 8 or 9 and why only the score of the game is low I don’t know. The score of the game should also be the same if it is downloaded or applied it through the use of the CD or not. The patch can also play an important role for the installation of the game in the computer and then you can also see whether the score that is being displayed is matching with the one that is being downloaded from the steam

And also the reason of the low score will be that the reviewers are being paid less or being developed by some or the other game fanatics. And there are some of the reviewers who purposely don’t give the good scores to the games that are being downloaded by the steam, as I don’t know what would be problem with them, but it said that they are being paid some amount that make them to apply low scores to the game that has been made. And this will help you to view the scores that have been given to the Game of the Metro 2033.