Thread: I want to use xbox controller on pc to play bioshock 2

I want to use xbox controller on pc to play bioshock 2

I be familiar by means of at present with the intention of this game determine to be live facilitated unlike the first one, on the additional hand the primary one was a games for windows product additional than did not sustain or maintain several gamepad containing the xbox 360 controller. Does the 2nd Bioshock game permit pc users to utilize the xbox 360 wired or wireless controller. I would be grateful for an reply as if the game does not hold up or maintain the xbox controller I determine to almost certainly purchase the xbox 360 or ps3 version or description to disappoint you warlock additional than I in addition saw this in a supermarket in the UK additional than they are often merely display cases which was the container for me and it demonstrates the controller (I agree by means of you there) additional than on the appropriate copy you purchase on the back of the box there is not the logo for the xbox controller compatibility, my supposition is by means of the intention of they rushed the game out and did not have comprised time to position into practice the xbox controls for pc, to a certain extent than immediately might not be bothered to add the controls when they knew so numerous people would grumble. I need some additional information related to the above topic.

Re: I want to use xbox controller on pc to play bioshock 2

The sluggishness, for the majority fraction even though I be able to in addition observe how it would be additional desirable in racing games and if you have comprised and hooked up your PC to an HDTV. You be familiar by means of what if the people approximating the controller let them, at least has playing games on a pc, this tranquil receiving superior graphics 2 as long as his pc is a decent rig. This has to be assassinate in an online fps match although m/k would kill them I am playing by means of a controller, for the most part cause I encompass arthritis and I have comprised a broken Ring FingerTongue attached I have immediately originate out by means of the intention of the game does sustain or maintain the xbox controller of this connection beneath is demonstrates subsequent to highlighting one of the symbols by means of the intention of it absolutely runs by means of the games for windows controller, that’s a relief.

I believe attractive much any games for windows title live or otherwise, by means of the intention of warrants controller utilize is necessary to make use of it if it is going to be branded Games for Windows. Games approximating RTS's do not have comprised to, additional than attractive much the whole thing else does. In my opinion, the 360 controller is enormous for 3rd person games, plat formers and playing games commencing my couch on one occasion and awhile. The Keyboard+mouse is absolutely additional precise, other than controllers are additional convenient. The merely game I be able to imagine of off the top of my head by means of the intention of did not sustain or maintain the controller was Crysis (Warhead does although, and the original does at present from side to side patches I believe).

Yes it does a number of people presently are not superior by means of it, takes time on one occasion your superior at mouse and keyboard its method superior some tips for starters create certain sensitivity is always the entire to much for you to organize until you get up in the actually high sensitivity and a assortment of gamers utilize the claw grip cause the fingers are most excellent for speed and control. It’s been long-established 100% by means of the intention of Bioshock2 does not hold up or maintain several gamepads whatsoever. Its mouse + KB merely as they premeditated the UI around this despite Bioshock1 having a extremely smooth control scheme by means of the 360 controller & despite Bioshock2 encompass extremely basic console responsive controls it would seem developer laziness means they might not be bothered to at least contain support.

Even though it's not recommended you might be capable to utilize any Xinput compliant controller even though I powerfully advise you utilize the Xbox 360 controller though it's not suggested you might be capable to utilize several Xinput compliant controller even though I muscularly advise you utilize the Xbox 360 controller The Xbox 360 Wired / Wireless controllers determine to run by means of approximately several pc game with the intention of sustains or maintains controllers. The exceptions are the games by means of the intention of do not permit controller hold up or maintain at the entire approximating Bioshock 2, Call of Duty etc. The majority live games and games for windows games maintain the controller additional than not the entire. I have comprised and utilized together my 360 controllers and my Saitek P2500 for gaming, together are superior pads, additional than actually, for FPS gaming, pads immediately do not cut it unless you are on a console and encompass no additional choice.

I had observe the factions are tranquil endeavoring to turn each argument into a 'my control method is superior than your' argument. Forget how you feel regarding the control methods people desire 360 controller sustains or maintains because it most excellent sutes their requirements and have comprised no/diminutive intention on utilizing M&K. If I selected this game up for GFWL (receiving 360 version or description) 360 gamepad hold up would be a must for the reason by means of the intention of its the way I play the majority my games on my sofa in front of my 50" HDTV. I might care less regarding M&K in this environment. It’s in addition a anticipate by means of the intention of 2K would approximating to sell to as many games as probable and preventive the GFWL version or description (if with the intention of is what it’s doing) to M&K play merely basically means additional sales on consoles and less for GFWL.