Thread: My GTA IV GFWL Account login failed after format

My GTA IV GFWL Account login failed after format

I had recently purchased a GTA IV license, inaugurated and played GTA IV on Windows 7. Subsequent to I reformatted the computer and installed Windows 7 an additional innovative I not be able to login to any further extent. When I startup game (runs) and endeavor to login into LIVE-GTA-Acc it says: (interpret) I have comprised and utilized your key to often. You not be able to utilize it to any further extent. I did not revolutionize the hardware I immediately reinstalled the system. I have comprised and previously contacted the Rockstargames and Securom hold up or maintain additional than they both says it's a GFWL-problem. I be familiar by means of how to login by means of offline account, additional than I purchase this game so I desire to play online and I not be able to any further extent if you are not in a supported LIVE region then by means of the intention of is your merely alternative additional then purchasing the game the entire in excess of again.

Re: My GTA IV GFWL Account login failed after format

The communications you are getting means by means of the intention of you have comprised exceeded the commencement limits permitted by the LIVE Access Token provided by means of your game. You determine to have comprised to contact Games for Windows LIVE hold up or maintain for your region to encompass the token replaced. When you call, you determine to reach Xbox Support, additional than ask to be relocate to the Games for Windows LIVE department and they determine to assist you by means of the predicament you are experiencing. Subsequently time previous to you reformat you are system utilize "revoke license” go Start/Rockstar Games/Revoke LicenseOkay. I have comprised a Cd key exceeded predicament in GTA IV and I am commencing from Slovenia, is there several way to get a innovative key or might you assist me somehow.

I had recalled the Xbox Live hold up or maintain and they endeavor to give me the similar number the entire in excess of again. Then I said, by means of the intention of I am previously calling this numeral and then they might not actually assist me. They said I shall identify the entire in excess of again on the recent day additional than I do not imagine by means of the intention of they determine to be familiar by means of additional in two days. Is not there an opportunity for you to get the German (or an English) hold up or maintain number for GFWL on PC. On the website there is in addition the Xbox Live numeral. Presently there is no direct numeral for German GFWL maintain. You determine to encompass to be escalated via Xbox support to the right subdivision. Let us be familiar by means of on the discussion if you encompass several additional complexities reaching the accurate department and most of them determine to endeavor and assist if most of them be able to give pleasure to understand by means of the intention of even though I would be happy to assist you individually by means of this tribulations.

They gave me the similar numeral (Xbox Live) as an alternative of the number of GFWL. They endeavor the entire in excess of again to give me the similar number I was immediately connected by means of it. Subsequent to I said this to them they endeavor to help me for the reason by means of the intention of they said they did not locate an additional number. Additional than they might not. They said I have comprised to phone the entire in excess of again for the reason by means of the intention of then I be able to speak by means of the supervisor. They let me the entire in excess of again 1 hour on the telephone and asked again numerous queries. Subsequent to an hour they said by means of the intention of die supervisor determine to contact me on Friday evening. So it's not probable for you to reset my commencement level. How be able to you observe where I have purchased the game.

I have encompassed and searched your account and there is an open ticket by means of hold up or maintain for your region. I determine to individually maintain an eye on your case to create certain you get in touch by means of the accurate support department. To illuminate, most of them do not "reset" the keys. As an alternative, most of them make available one replacement token per game per customer as extended as the required information in sequence be able to be provided during the appreciation. (On one occasion you are in touch by means of support, they determine to inform you of the information in sequence required). To supplementary explain what I had said previous to, I be able to merely make available support for people living in the North American region.

Well, my problem tranquil has yet to be determined nor even replied too. So I determine to bring up my tribulations on one occasion the entire in excess of again and optimistically get a reply and an explanation. Anyways, I have comprised recently bought GTA IV regarding 2 weeks ago and played commencing from side to side the game single player, ignore the multiplayer. On the other hand, a week into playing and concluding the game, I endeavor to have right of entry the multiplayer in game from side to side the cell phone, and well, I have comprised and endeavor on the parent account and it did not give me the error. In addition, I do not desire to generate an innovative account, as the entire my progress by means of games, online stats, and achievements would be gone. A person on an additional website claims by means of the intention of he has successfully completed it, even though I encompass yet to play a GFWL game where you were proficient to backup saves.