Thread: Need help with juiced 2 support emails

Need help with juiced 2 support emails

So as be able to tell you, the online accomplishment in Juiced 2 come into view to be to some extent messed up. For the precedent a small number of days, I have comprised and swapping emails by means of THQ customer hold up or maintain on this. Here are the replies I have comprised and gotten: give pleasure to tell us the unambiguous names of the achievements by means of the intention of you are referring to and what unambiguous actions you have comprised and taken to unlock them. You give pleasure to be as detailed as probable. To my second email listing each online achievement, and the tribulations most of them seem to encompass, containing my own personal experience in not receiving "DNA collector" when it as a final point demonstrated up for me.

Re: Need help with juiced 2 support emails

If neither you, or several of the people by means of the intention of you have comprised and played this game online by means of, has ever utilized cheats then there might be an tribulations by means of Xbox Live. There is nothing most of them are able to do regarding achievements as most of them do not host this game. I did not register my side of the emails, for the reason by means of the intention of they the entire were attractive much the similar the online achievements are not unlocking, and even beneath multiple users endeavoring to do so. I talk regarding BR41TH's top 5 reputation on this game, and the information in sequence by means of the intention of he has NO ONLINE achievements unlocked. I in addition mentioned my tribulations in receiving "DNA collector". I in addition made mention by means of the intention of NO one has several ONLINE ACHIEVEMENTS PERIOD. So as you observe commencing the third email, THQ has accepted this in excess of to Microsoft. Is there no matter which most of them be able to do regarding this. In view of the fact by means of the intention of THQ says MS hosts the game, is there several method most of them be able to get a probable title update for Juiced 2. I am anticipating there is incredible by means of the intention of be able to applied to the procedure; this seems to be an tribulations a title update be able to possibly fix.

If you give the impression of being at the entire they not 1 has an online achievement + receiving 6 players mutually in an online career is so damn complicated. Subsequent to being on here I do encompass a lot of people who have possession of juiced 2, immediately in dissimilar time zones are the tribulations at present. THQ had presently kind of excluding games are broken and leave it at by means of the intention of till there’s a patch. If you create certain the LIVE catalog they have comprised not scheduled this game or Flatout UC, it might be they have comprised and given up on them, they do not approximating driving games or the immediately might not fit the entire 14 games on the web page. I got my primarily achievement on this game a at the same time as ago, and I did not anticipate it to demonstrate additional than as I have comprised merely achieved the first league one I have comprised not encountered a tribulations so far.

The single player achievements seem to unlock ok (as I presently immediately got my third solitary player one most recent night). I would be less anxious if there was several instance of online achievements unlocking appropriately. Additional than there is NONEBr41th has a position, receiving 4-6 people simultaneously for multiplayer is a confront for this game. And the time tribulations is not the entire significant for (there is always weekends for by means of the intention of), my big care is the information in sequence by means of the intention of these be supposed to unlock, the entire of us encompass had times where they be supposed to have comprised unlocked. Additional than the entire in excess of again, GFWL is a reboot, and perhaps the magic achievement elves have comprised and slapped themselves straight. As for Proteus Clone, salutation to the land of Juiced 2, so by means of the intention of makes three. I be familiar by means of most of them be able to drum up a small number of others.

I had recently purchased this game for PC, Juiced 2 of course. Nevertheless, I had recently rebuilt my system, and have comprised Gears of War and Fallout 3, mutually run 100% and achievements unlock no tribulations whatsoever. I had inaugurated Juiced 2 in excess of the weekend, and for a number of reason achievements repudiate to pop up. I have comprised been searching the web the entire weekend, and I not be able to consider how numerous there are on this. When I hit it off "View Games" Juiced 2 demonstrates up on the register, and I be able to observe the achievements there, additional than I immediately not be able to unlock them. "I completed convinced to decide my profile and the entire by means of the intention of when I started playing. I got 100% on recruit mode (Offline Career) and no accomplishment unlocked. Does anybody have comprised an explanation, to bring up to date, patch, workaround etc. I am an Xbox Gamer and hold up or maintain PC games by means of the intention of encompass LIVE on them merely. I would not play several matters which else cause for me it’s the entire regarding achievements.

THQ and GFWL, you be supposed to have comprised a response for this, the web is flaming by means of query on this, and no one ever responds. Give the impression of being at how relaxed you were by means of the Fallout 3 DLC Operation Anchorage tribulations. No statement, no news, immediately it was fixed a number of 3 days later by means of no explanation. Most of them deserve superior than this. No speculate PC gamers imagine GFWL is. It’s not anything similar to Xbox Live, by means of the intention of system is completely overwhelming and works perfectly. Why not be able to GFWL be the similar. They sent a message to a lot of people on LIVE the additional day saying they has accomplished the game twice at present by means of 100% and unlocked no achievements. I have comprised got 99% of the entire offline achievements, I did encompass to generate a innovative save to get a couple of them by means of the intention of would not unlock the 1st time encompassing.