Thread: Found some glitches in where waldo achievement

Found some glitches in where waldo achievement

I had completed together difficulties most recent night and aphorism the accomplishment icon pops up similar to normal, did not imagine no matter which of it. At present when I view my profile anyplace (GFW, 360, xbox.com) the achievements are disappeared. I have comprised 10/12, together by means of receiving 180 stars which you not be able to do without primary completing the game, so it's perceptibly a glitch of a number of sorts. I have comprised read by means of the intention of a number of people fix the glitch by earning an additional achievement in the game, additional than perceptibly these are the previous two I have. I endeavor replaying the final levels a small number of times and additional random levels throughout the map, by means of the intention of did not run moreover. Has this occurred to anybody else. If so, did playing the complete campaign the entire in excess of again fix it.

Re: Found some glitches in where waldo achievement

Additional than I not be able to even get Stay unlocked. I am tranquil working from side to side the Kid side of the game, additional than I did absolute standard and Stars, and they unlocked, additional than they would not stay unlocked. I finished the kids journey, earned the accomplishment off line, it demonstrates in Waldo, additional than by no means transferred to my xbox profile. Angry I have comprised has a comparable tribulations even though I was associated to live (not offline) and the achievement popped up saying by means of the intention of I have comprised and earned the achievement for completing kids mode I thought ok I have comprised got the entire the achievements at present, additional than when on xbox.com I demonstrates the achievement as tranquil locked and it seems it’s not an isolated problem I have comprised and seen many people online have the similar issue as I have.

I had presently occur similar thing happen to me. A small number of days ago I beat the game on standard and the achieve popped. Aphorism it on my gamercard on my PC for a small number of hours additional than it by no means made it to the xbox site. Then it misplaced. I got the 180 stars in standard and it popped 2 for 70. I consideration yes it permanent itself. Until giving the impression of being at my gamercard and merely the 180 stars popped for real. I deduction the additional was immediately an misapprehension. I would stop wasting your time, unless you are determining to eliminate the whole thing and start in excess of. I would feel affection for to observe a quote commencing a GFW mod or the developer of the game if probable. Not by means of the intention of I do not trust you guys, presently always a skeptic observing as how many glitched achievements encompass by no means been patched in the past for together the 360 and GFWL.

I acquire the fatal error thing on World of substance sometimes in addition and a number of achieves in Tinker (the dance one for illustration) are not unlocking when they be supposed to. So far this is a bit of a punch in the face to us near the beginning adopters. I merely desirable one additional achievement and by means of the intention of was finishing the game on Kid's complicatedness. When I completed this game on Kid's complexity the diminutive window popped up as if I earned the accomplishment. Additional than when I went to essentially create certain the points earned by pressing the Home key the accomplishment tranquil remained locked and no points were earned for by means of the intention of accomplishment. I imagine I am screwed cause additional have comprised and said they encompass to get an additional accomplishment for this one to pop, well this is my last one, and it immediately would not register.

Anybody has comprised several news, tips, etc on how to get the most recent achievement to stay in my profile. Been having this tribulations in view of the fact by means of the intention of the beginning of September and encompass not gotten an reply or fix. Apologetic, additional than most of them do not have comprised several updated information in sequence for this bug or when it would be fixed. A number of the guys in excess of at Xbox360 a encompass come into view to locate an explanation by means of the intention of runs for the normal achievement; it in addition might run for the kids ones. I myself encompass not try this yet immediately be familiar by means of it has worked for some people. I stature this weekend I determine to get an additional achievement in Tinker and then endeavor an additional standard play though.

Here each one of the games they have comprised and released so far (the "arcade" games by means of the intention of is) necessitate patches. Tinker has a glitch protecting 100% completion (the entire the patch would encompass to do is revolutionize one number, seems by means of the intention of is too hard to do rapidly although). Some have comprised and originate workarounds by means of the intention of run for them, at the same time as many tranquil have comprised not. None of these games were even experienced, which is extremely clear, otherwise how would a game by no means loading not have comprised been caught. This client and the entire the games be supposed to have encompassed and been pulled the day subsequent to release until the tribulations might be worked out, by means of the intention of method people by no means would have comprised and spent money on a product they not be able to utilize.