Thread: Mass effect 2 Vs Football Manager 2011

Mass effect 2 Vs Football Manager 2011

I have never played the game of the Mass effect 2 and also the game of the Football Manger 2011, but I wanted to buy either of this game. I have never known about this game and I desperately wanted to know the reviews of both the games and also the compatible with the computer. Please suggest me which is the best of the two games is the best for the gaming and also the related games that I can play instead of this.

Re: Mass effect 2 Vs Football Manager 2011

The comparison of the games that you have done is totally different from each other and is not having any connection with each other. The comparison of the game of the Football Manager can be done with the version of the FIFA 2011 that is going to be launched. And the game of the Mass effect 2 is the game of the War that is based on the space craft gaming and all related to the outer space. This is the game that is similar to the Star wars that is being made on the same platform and also the gaming of both the games is awesome and also has a better interface that can be used for the playing of the game perfectly in the computer that you are playing.

I must say that you should go for the game of the Mass Effect 2 that has got better graphics and does not specify much kind of the requirements that requires the gaming of the Mass Effect 2. Also the display is the best for the use than the one that is being used in the Football Manager 2011. Only it’s that they have launched the newer version of the game but the fact still remains that the game of the Fifa is better than any other game that is being based on the football. But the Mass Effect 2 is the best game that can be used in the computer and also for the play station; they are shortly removing the newer version of its which is going to be the best of the games.

If you are a freak of playing of the football games then you can play the Football Manager 2011 that gives you the interface of the football and also it is said to be used for the one who is the hardcore football games and also the one who is more interacted for the sports and of the games. The Mass effect 2 is the game that is lot more related to the fight scenes and also this game are being compared with the games such as the Lord Of the Rings twin tower or the one of the star wars called series of the star wars jedi.