Thread: In bioshock 2 pc version the gamepad of xbox does not work

In bioshock 2 pc version the gamepad of xbox does not work

It give pleasure to be able to someone substantiate this as according to this page you pronounce it does not hold up or maintain gamepads at the entire additional than it’s not clear if that relates to immediately the UI/HUD or the complete game. For people approximating me who game on a large HDTV associated to my PC utilizing the wireless 360 gamepad it means no gamepad support = no purchase so unless you be able to substantiate I have comprised to cancel my pre-order. I immediately not be able to believe by means of the intention of you encompass eliminated gamepad hold up or maintain as Bioshock1 had an extremely superior experience by means of the 360 gamepad. It might be for balancing Multiplayer, or perhaps they actually aimed PC version or description to be played by means of extremely balanced mouse controls.

Re: In bioshock 2 pc version the gamepad of xbox does not work

Most of them have comprised and dropped gamepad hold up or maintain completely on the PC, to focus on polishing keyboard/mouse controls. Ok so I observe commencing from this current twitter position you are not sustaining or maintaining gamepads at the entire. Give pleasure to be able to somebody commencing 2K explain why your excluding the entire the players who have to utilize gamepads similar to me or even PC players (who I am conscious of exist) who not be able to even utilize mouse + kb due to physical disabilities so encompass to utilize gamepads. It seems to me you are not including a lot of players here for any superior explanation as UT3 engine sustains or maintains gamepads as did PC Bioshock1.

Yes I presently saw by means of the intention of it. It excludes an assortment of players then as Bioshock1 on PC was astonishing on my HDTV you actually necessitate an enormous screen to get the full impression and a wireless gamepad is indispensable to this at present they hack it out when it was so well position into practice in part1. It immediately seems similar to a large backwards step to save money as the majority games utilize the 360 gamepad as customary at present I am familiar by means of of people who determine to not be capable to even purchase the PC version or description due to physical tribulations they are able to merely game on a gamepad. I be familiar by means of you be able to get xpadder and configure by means of the intention of (if the DRM lets it run in the background) additional than it seems similar to a extremely poor decision & did 2K even position much thought into this as certainly you desire the PC version or description to reach the widest probable userbase when people are frequently giving the impression of being for excuses not to purchase it (similar to they did by means of the DRM until 2K scaled it back).

It does certainly have comprised and changed my mind on purchasing. I appreciated Bioshock 1 on PC additional than utilize a pad for my 42" HDTV. If I encompass to resort to utilizing Pinnacle/Xpadder for several innovative releases in 2010 it currently gets relegated to cheap deals as there is abundance of devs giving the alternative of a pad to gamers in their games to present my money to in the coming months. Undeniably to decision out regarding no pad sustain or maintain this BS2 has been reduce in importance commencing day 1 acquire to a "wait and see", being replaced as my subsequently purchase by the controller facilitated AvP coming the week subsequent to. If somebody commencing 2K reads this is there several possibilities 2K determines to observe their mistake and release a patch for those who utilize the customary windows controller. I was actually giving the impression of being forward to this additional than I am actually gutted by this strange decision.

It attractive to a great extent kills the game for me. I play the preponderance of PC games on my HDTV by means of a 360 controller. Primary off, the previous game sustained or maintained together control systems immediately extremely well. Perceptibly if you are going into multiplayer you be familiar by means of you determine to be at a disadvantage by means of a controller so what. You encompass the preference. Secondly, it is a Games for Windows title. They are imaginary to sustain or maintain the 360 pad. I actually do not be familiar by means of the point of GFW branding is if you not be able to expect a minimum of characteristic to come by means of the branding, by means of the intention of is the entire bloody point of having a homogeneous brand. I have comprised a 360. So why do I desire to play this on the PC as different to the 360 when they are utilizing the similar control method.

I have encompassed RSI/near the beginning stage carpal tunnel, where mousing is not ideal yes by means of the intention of is the single most excellent thing regarding pc gaming and considering the entire the "issues" by means of the pc version or description you might as well immediately play it on a console if you are going to utilize a gamepad. Encompass to say I am exceptionally frustrated too. I immediately built a brand innovative system and purchased a 52" TV immediately for bioshock 2. I have a 360 additional than if you encompass a superior sufficient computer, there's a night and day dissimilarity by means of the higher res textures, 60fps, etc. I in addition necessitate a system to be capable to ghost and take screen shots, which adds an additional whole dimension to the game.