Thread: Genesis A.D Script Error

Genesis A.D Script Error

I build up a gaming machine for mainly playing games, the machine specification is like 3GB RAM with 320GB hard disk and with the ATI Radeon graphical interface with the latest version. I am very much like to play Genesis A.D, for that mainly I configure the machine, but from last few days I am facing a problem with the game. The problem is, in the middle of game running it gives me an error regarding the script. I am having no idea on this, so I am here to getting some information on this to resolve the problem. Suggest me some tricks by that I am able to overcome from the problem. Any information on this will be appreciated. One additional information about this might be helping you to provide some information, I tried to solve the issue by reinstall the REACTOR, but it does not work.

Re: Genesis A.D Script Error

My brother was having the similar, and he could able to solve this by re-install the REACTOR from the gaming console. Though he found this solution after a deep search in internet. I think you can overcome from the problem by the same process, but though it did not worked then I think you did not follow the instructions in the screen for the installation, so I am giving you the process to install the REACTOR. Go through this and solve the mistake, I think this is the only way to resolve the issue. First of all go to the start menu option and under that proceed to control panel and then locate the REACTOR in drop down list under the program and feature tab. Select that and click on REMOVE or UNINSTALL. After the complete uninstall the program folder of the primary drive and be sure that the installation file of the REACTOR is removed. Now reboot the machine and re-install the application. Now the problem is vanishes.

Similar issue with my machine, I am also running this one for the gaming purpose. I did not play any high definition game in my machine; basically play the online games from Mozilla Firefox browser and Netscape browser. The problem is that I am also getting a script error message in the browser window during playing, and after flashing this message the browser is stops working for few minutes, and then I have to close that from the processor tab under the task manger. And after restart the browser it also happen the same think, what should I do? How to solve this fix, which is sounds as for the browser.

This is a very simple problem with the most of the browser, this problem is occurs for the ActiveX control if installed into the browser, which is mainly for the gaming purpose. or some of the add-ons are also might be the cause of these type of problem, so to solve this you first go to tool menu bar option of the browser application and under that select the add-ons or manage add-ons option, under that click on "Plug-ins”, it will show two or three plug ins with the name of the developer of gaming that you mainly play through the Firefox browser. Auto install the plug ins those are applied in the browser and you can additionally do one more think which is apply the plug-ins for channeling games, by this only those plug-ins those are needed for playing the games will auto install into the browser, and these will be installed direct from the original web site. Try this I hope this will help you to resolve the issue.