Thread: No accurate Aiming in Shadowrun using mouse

No accurate Aiming in Shadowrun using mouse

I am noticing wired problem while playing Shadowrun game it seems that I am missing a lot of my shots when shooting the SMG or the Pistol. Because of which I am thinking that the game makes me miss deliberately when using the mouse for playing since with the controller it appears as if the bullets act similar to homing bullets and just fly to the enemy. I have no idea what the problem can be but surely I am not able play perfect and not able to beat the enemies.

Re: No accurate Aiming in Shadowrun using mouse

I think basic problem can be with the mouse which you are using I think you need to look for any gaming mouse using which you will be able to play game more precisely. And you will be able to aim accurately while playing one of the mouse which I am aware of is Razer Lachesis. It is pretty good gaming mouse which is used by many gamers, so hope after using this you will be able to resolve the aiming problem in Shadowrun.

Problem can be with mouse setting that you might have not done before playing and starting with game. You need to look for the setting for your mouse such as the acceleration of mouse that will surely improve the aiming while playing game and all other settings that are needed for the mouse to work with game perfectly as you are using it for aiming and shooting. I think this can be the basic problem because of which such aiming problem you are facing while playing Shadowrun. After the settings you will be able to effortlessly aim and make a perfect 180 turn

I think the problem can be with the driver which you have for your mouse that might be not working perfectly because such problem which you have mentioned should not arise while playing games like shadowrun or counter strike. You have to reinstall the driver and perform the update for that it can be the best idea to resolve the problem which you are facing with no perfect aiming while shooting.