Thread: Super Meat Boy game play video series

Super Meat Boy game play video series

I have recently downloaded this game called Super meat boy as per my friends suggestion actually he played this game and told me that I will like it as I am very fond of any game from my child hood I used to play the PC games and Video games on the PC. Also I love play games on PSP and Xbox 360. But as the time passes away everybody changes so I have changed my method of playing game I think it should be done by all the people who are love to play the game on PC so that they will find themselves much efficient to play the game. I used to watch the video series of all the games which I have downloaded before playing the game. So please anybody is there who can give me the information about the chapters and their video series. Please help me.

Re: Super Meat Boy game play video series

In this game that is Super meat boy you will find the first step that is jungle and in this chapter the super meat boy who loves the pink bandaged girl is captured by Dr. Fetus who is an evil. So from here your journey starts and the first take you to the jungle where you have to beat some revolving saw blades which are created by Dr. Fetus. And then you have to release the Pink bandaged girl. This was a short description about the first chapter and if you want more information about this then you can watch the full trailer video on the YouTube.

I Super meat boy you will find that Dr. Fetus have a flying machine and he takes away pink bandaged girl each time and then in the next chapter that is The Hospital in this you have to chase all the 20 levels which will be there in all the chapters. So in this again there you will get some jumping saw blades and then which not let you to go to the next steps. So you need to cross all the steps which have many hazards to release pink bandage girl. You can search video on the net which are available on the net for each chapter.

In the third chapter you will get into the salt factory where you will find salt everywhere which will not let alive to the Super mate boy and in each level you will get some different machines and saw blades which are moving towards you with a great speed and many ammunition which are continuously firing on you so you have to keep safe from these things and at the same time you have search the pink bandaged girl and make release her from the clutch of the Dr. Fetus. Same like this chapter you will find that there are many new things which will not let you move to the finishing stage of the game. YOU can find all the video of the each chapter of this game on YouTube I found this chapter very adventurous so I told you about this chapter. You need to search the video with the name of the chapter which I am providing you below.
    • Chapter 1 The Forest - Adventure begins
    • Chapter 2 The Hospital - Adventure continues
    • Chapter 3 The Salt Factory - Salty and Meaty
    • Chapter 4 Hell Part 1:
    • Chapter 4 Hell Part 2:

Thanks for your replies as you have given me some good specification about the game and at the same time you have provided me the description of the game which helps me a lot but if the description should have more descriptive type then it would helped me a lot then I think there is need to me to watch the videos of each chapter. So thank you very much for giving me such help which I needed.