Thread: can’t use authorized a product key for Dirt2 on Russian account

can’t use authorized a product key for Dirt2 on Russian account

when first time started game Dirt2 I opened Windows Live there I have entered login and password after which when I entered the product key for the game it produced error as a region error – Russian account. After that I have created new account with region other than Russia but when I entered key of a product it say that given key is previously registered below other account. So how I can resolve my problem with such problem occurring for product key.

Re: can’t use authorized a product key for Dirt2 on Russian account

I want to mention something for you here is that thing Dirt 2 only secures the key to the first account it's used with as you have used with your original account. But when you attempted to sign in with your new account that is non-Russian account, the key was previously used up with your older account. I think Russia should be in the list of supported region by now, but still it is weird that you have got an error about an unsupported region when you tried to sign-in first time. I think you need to talk to the support they will have the answer of your queries.

Really Russia is not yet in the supported list I was not aware of this but after reading about it I have found out that those countries will be included towards the end of the year possibly and yes Russia is also not yet on the supported list. I learnt that Russia is being included to the LIVE service and it will take like two three months more by that time you need to hang on for little bit more. That’s the way it is going to happen with your game and Windows Live including Russia in support best thing you can do is to wait for it to happen.

I don’t think it is feasible to wait for inclusion of Russia into the list, not so it would be pleasing. The problem which might be here is that I don’t think time you have mentioned will be accurate and things will go fine within this time but from Dirt2 already registered it would be desirable to play a key particularly when I have previously got it for the money and I do not want to wait for windows Live to include Russia in the list. I think the problem should be solved in other way now. But don’t know what other way can be followed anyone have other idea regarding this please provide the solution.

The solution I am providing might be feasible but don’t have exact idea the thing you can do is just reassign a key to other your account which you are operating. But for that you need to contact the publisher that will help and the other way you can resolve the problem can be by having a new key on game that might work for you. Try to resolve you problem using any or both the mentioned solution.