Thread: Cant play Dead rising 2 online, Unable to activate it online

Cant play Dead rising 2 online, Unable to activate it online

I have been playing the Dead rising 2 game on my system until recently i tried to play it online so i would like to know whether it is possible to play dead rising 2 online on my system. Whenever i try to play the game online it appears as the game is loading but at last i get an error message that please activate the game. What the matter is all about. Please help me to fix this issue.

Re: Cant play Dead rising 2 online, Unable to activate it online

i think you are using a cracked version of the game and hence you are not allowed to play the game online so i would suggest you to purchase licensed copy and use the license to play that game online on your system. Its illegal to use a cracked version of a game without the cd key. please note that you will not be able to play the game unless and until you purchase the graphics card.

For almost half a month pre-purchase this game on steam and not how this works in preload or how long it takes to make the game s preload someone could explain me what I would be grateful. From what I have read in the steam forums can preload the game in the browser address bar, but whenever I try it tells me the typical message from former PacSteam (the servers are too busy at the moment try again later) but if you get the size of the game to be downloaded, so I explained that if they will have the game servers. Greetings and if someone can help would be appreciated

Action game sequel (survival horror) Dead Rising, which returns to ask a crazy, wild and intense game of zombies with numerous improvements, advancements and a multiplayer for four players as the best claim. Sometimes you get an error message saying MSVCR100.dll fails in the VisualC + + redistributable and then you need to go down install it VisualC + + redistributable on your system.