Thread: Troubleshooting keyboard while playing super meat boy

Troubleshooting keyboard issues while playing super meat boy

I have installed super meat boy on my desktop. After the installation when I started to play the game I was facing problems with the keyboard. While playing the game the keys of the keyboards were not working so I tried to restart the system and started to play the game but the problem was not resolved. I need some solution so that I can solve my keyboard issue.
    Last edited by Bretharm; 03-12-2010 at 02:54 PM.

Re: Troubleshooting keyboard while playing super meat boy

You should check your keyboard by removing it from the system and reconnecting it again. While unplugging the keyboard you should check the pins of the keyboard so that they should not be bent or broken because if the pins are broken then the keyboard must be replaced immediately. If you are using multimedia keyboard then you should uninstall the previously installed driver before installing the new driver.

You should check that the driver software so that it is installed properly. There are different types of keyboard such as wireless keyboard which use driver so that it can function properly. While installing drivers for wireless keyboard you should follow each and every steps of the installation which is mentioned in the manuals.

For solving the keyboard unresponsive problem you should turn off the computer. Also you should try another USB or PS/2 port and check it that if it is working properly. If trying the keyboard into another PS/2 or USB port doesn’t work then the keyboard is defective and it has to be replaced.

You should update the driver the driver of the keyboard. You can update the driver hardware by going into the control panel options from mycomputer on the desktop and follow the instructions to update the driver. You should also clean the keyboard so that the dust and debris are removed. You can make use of air compressor or vaccum cleaner to clean it.