Thread: Super meat boy launching problem

Super meat boy launching problem

I was having DELL laptop with Microsoft Windows XP operating system installed on it. Few days before I have purchased a new game called as “Super meat boy”. After installing the game I am not able to launch it. I tried to remove all the external devices connected to my laptop and restarted the system again to launch it but failed. I need a solution for troubleshooting this problem so that I can play the game.

Re: Super meat boy launching problem

For launching of the super meat boy you need to check the minimum and the recommended requirements for the hardware. You can get the requirements of the system by going to start/run and in the run window type “dxdiag” and press the ok button. All the requirements of the system will be displayed. If your system does not meet the recommended requirements then you should upgrade your system.

In order to launch the super meat boy game you need to uninstall the game from the Start/Control Panel/Add and Remove programs. After the uninstallation you need to restart the system. After the system reboots install the game again and double click on the icon from the desktop to see if the problem exists again.

If the launching problem of super meat boy exists then you also try to change the game video settings. Many types of graphics driver are available in which we can change the settings. If your graphics settings is set to very high or very low then it may also cause problem in launching the game.

Updated driver also has very importance while launching the game. You need to update the video card driver to launch the game if the driver is not updated then it may cause problem in launching. To update the driver you need to go to start/Control panel/ Administrative Tools/ Computer Management/ Device Manager. In the device manager open the Display adapters and select your video card. Right click on the video card and select properties. Now click on the driver tab and then select Update Driver Software to update it. The driver will be updated successfully.

Many games are available which can automatically download and apply patches when you try to run the game. To solve the launching of the Super meat boy you need to get the latest patch and update it. There are many games which are updated by installing the latest patch which are available on the developer’s website. If you are not having the game with latest patch then it may cause problem in launching.