Thread: Xfire will not detect Quake Live in-game

Xfire will not detect Quake Live in-game

I do not know what I s the big deal here I have seen that the Xfire is not detecting most of the game and in addition to all the games that have been listed here I have seen that this time it is not detecting the Quake Live as well. I have made the necessary changes to make that work fine but yet I cannot have that work in the manner that I want it to go with. Any suggestions on this will be appreciated a lot. Please let me know what can be done here in this case.

Re: Xfire will not detect Quake Live in-game

Yes it is true that the Xfire is really failing to provide support to number of games and hence I think you will have to see for that here. I think you will be required to make some minor changes in the browser and then see if that can help a bit there. I think you will be required to enable the web game so that you can access the Quake Live and then proceed with the play that is what all I can suggest you at the moment.

I think that there is some issue with the Browser that you are using and it will be advisable that you switch to some other browser instead and that too as early as possible. If at all you are using the Google Chrome then I think that avoid it and going with the Mozilla Firefox will be really beneficial and please try to make the move there itself. The reason that I am suggesting you to go with the Firefox is that I have used the Google Chrome and have found that this browser is really buggy and I think that it requires some serious amendments so that it can function well.

To fix the issue I think that you will be required to have the Toolbar for you. It is similar to the Google Toolbar. You will be required to have the Xfires toolbar in your case and please do not try to install this on the Google Chrome as you will not be able to have that for you in any sense and that will be really an unfair try. Yes I even completely agree that Google Chrome is buggy and in order to make the things happened in a proper way I think that any other browser other than the Google Chrome will really serve you in a proper manner.

I think that going with some other browser is really a good idea and I think that you should have the Internet Explorer or the Firefox browser. You will be required to install the Plugin for the Internet Explorer or the Firefox and then install it. Now I have two options for you either play Quake Live with the Internet Explorer or the Firefox. Or if you want to go with the other way do not get login and just play the game by minimizing the browser.