Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2010

Unable to play gta on GFWL client

Recently purchased a new game GTA Episodes from liberty city i thought of playing it online. For that reason i downloaded this game for windows live adn made an account so finally i opened the GFWL client so that i can sign in. After signing in. When i am in GTA. I went on to play a multiplayer game. But it gives me an error message for connecting games in windows live which i am already connected for. Please tell me how can i get rid of this error..
Old 03-12-2010

Re: Unable to play gta on GFWL client

Even i purchased a key to play online games GFWL and when I try to play gta iv online, I give game a player to search and I get the connection was lost GFWL be returned to the game for one player. When I give a custom game and I to connect to some, it stays in loading and after minutes I return to the same screen. Not to do, the fact is that I have played online and was FUEL luxury. PLEASE HELP! THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Old 03-12-2010

For those who have doubts with the key. I've been using the key to GTA IV with FUEL and Street Fighter IV from a friend who came out and the same but with the key of Street Fighter IV. So far we have not had any problems, moreover, have denounced users to use tricks in the online and Microsoft has always responded well and I have never been banned my account or anything like that.
Old 03-12-2010

It appears as you have been using an internet connection with very less bandwidth and hence i would suggest you to get this application installed on some other application and hence can you please tell me whether you are getting the same application error on your system. If not then this situation clearly indicates that the issue is because of the low bandwidth application error. Hope this will help you to get this error fixed.
Old 03-12-2010

I doubt it, this is to use the same key for all games work because the system does not use a physical key, the only thing it does is detect if the key is valid, does not check if the key you are using is that game or if other Flatout my password I have used with the GTA IV, Bioshock 2, Gears of Wars, and that that I used with 2 different accounts, the only thing they can not be the 2 key online at the same time. Look for the crash of the Proposed version of reloaded, the version of razor only has to single player, instead of reloaded is for the single and multiplayer

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,