Thread: SMB Error: This game is currently unavailable. Please try again at another time.

SMB Error: This game is currently unavailable. Please try again at another time.

I am getting the error while playing the super meat boy game and it is saying that :"This game is currently unavailable. Please try again at another time". Whenever I am trying to loading the game that is when i start the game instantly is gives me this error.I don't know why i am getting this error and why the game is not starting. the main thing is that i have purchased the game and it is the official source from where i have installed it. Please help me to solve the issue and also let me know why i am getting this problem.

Re: SMB Error: This game is currently unavailable. Please try again at another time.

you are getting this error because the game is not been installed properly now what you have to so in this case is that just install the game again. As said by you that it is the original CD from where you have installed the game so no issues with the only problem that I see over here is that installation process it may have happen that you have committed some mistakes while installing the game. So this time install the game properly.

Re: SMB Error: This game is currently unavailable. Please try again at another time.

According to me you are not getting to play this game because the drivers are missing. The thing here is that if we are playing any particular and if the driver is missing then the game will not work for sure. So make sure that you are installing the appropriate driver for the game I am sure that installing these drivers will help you to solve the issue.

Well in this case you have to check out with the graphic card of your system whether it is working well or not. Try and connect any other card and see how it goes. If the card will work then it is for sure that your graphic card is improper. So what you have to do is install another card on your system which is the latest and the advanced one.

You have purchased the original copy of the game and then installed it ion the system. But before installing the same have confirmed whether it is compatible with the system of yours or not. If the game is not compatible then it tends to give such errors. So first look out for the minimum requirements and then make the possible changes on your system according the game.