Thread: Super Meat Boy Bugs that needs to be fixed

Super Meat Boy Bugs that needs to be fixed

Well I am facing lots of problems while playing the super meat boy. Whenever I see the replay of the map that I have won then it never show me the blood on the surface of the one whom I have killed. And also the blocks are disabled in all the levels but when I see the reply at that time they are present. The major problem that is faced by me here is that whenever I press Alt+ tab key to switch between windows the game crashes. Actually after pressing this key the game should be minimized automatically and instead of doing that it is lagging. And the last option remains in front of me to recover that situation is to restart the system. I have really tried a lot but unable to solve this thing please help me get rid of this issue and also let me know why this problem is occurred.

Re: Super Meat Boy Bugs that needs to be fixed

I thing the in the replays you are not able to view the blood on the surface that because of the patch. If the game is not enabled with the patch then it tends to give such errors. And the only solution for this one is when the company that designed the game will launch the patch for the same. The patch is nothing but which fixes the error while punning any program. You can also install that patch and can get rid of the problem. So try and find out for the patch if it I released by the company and install it to solve the issue.

According to me the game version also matters if you are playing the old one of the same then for sure your getting this error. Try and find out the updated and the latest version of the game. So do one thing uninstall the game and then install the latest version of the same game that you want. I am sure that this one will not give you any kind of problem in the future. I am also using the same game and it is working fine for me and not giving any such problems. So you also try it I guess it will work for you.

First thing that I would like to know here is the system configuration of yours. Because it may also happen that the game is not compatible on the system. And that is the reason why you are getting this problem. Make sure that your system is satisfying all the needs of the game and created a safe platform for the game to run.

As asked by you here are the system configuration of the system that I am using:
    • Processor- Intel core i7
    • Ram- 4GB
    • Graphic card- Geforce 285gtx
    • Operating system - Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    • Hard disk- 250 GB

I am still not able to solve the issue. The alt + tab key is also not functioning well. Now it is frustrating me a lot please help me to fix this issue.