Thread: Call of Duty Black Ops streaming latency

Call of Duty Black Ops streaming latency

I have this game with me and the game as is mentioned in the various reviews I think that it is simply the best on e so far and I think that it is really worth of playing. Well these all were the thoughts that I was having with me when I bought the game and when I started playing it I really found it worthy. Now the things is that when I try to play this game on line I have seen or say I have experienced a lot of latency issue with this game I really need to get out of this. Is there a way by which I can get rid of this? When I do not stream I have seen that the game is really working fine and when I start streaming I have seen that the game experiences a lot of issue. Is there a better way to get rid of this? Any suggestion on this will be really appreciated.

Re: Call of Duty Black Ops streaming latency

I think that it will be a better idea if you can try on some other network and see if that can really help you here in this matter. I think that you will be required to establish connection with the server that has better support for your connection. At the start when the game was released we all have had experienced the server issues and now yet you are getting this issue then I think that switching to some other server will be rightful decision to go with. Just try connecting to some other server and see if that can really help you in the matter that I have mentioned.

I think that the place where you are lacking is the Upload rate in your case. Well the thing is that when you are broadcasting; it utilizes the upload rate. It is obvious that ping id definitely going to increase here to some extent. That was the simple point that I was trying to explain you all here. If you do not have sufficient upload rate so that the signal can be carried, then you will not be able to make the broadcast happen. There is really nothing that we can do here. All that I can suggest you is to try lowering the Broadcast quality. In addition to this if you want you can try to disable the broadcasting of the AUDIO. See if that can really help also in your next post I will be happy if you can mention the upload and the download speed of the Internet Connection. Hope that I will be able to break out something from there. Please try to make your post soon in this matter.

Well what has been suggested is really nice and I think that you should try for the server that is at the nearest you and I am sure that you will be able to have a pretty ping from that server. Usually people try to see for the servers that are far from their nearest one and get caught with such issues and I think that it is you who can solve it all by yourself. What I can suggest you is to post the Ping Test of your Internet Connection and for that if you want you can go to the speedtest.net. Please post me the result from that site as I use it most of the time and I think that it will prove itself as a better tool for finding you the right place from where you can have a better connection in your case. Hope that the situation will get improved with the different servers.

I think that you will be required to improve the latency of the system and for that I think that you will be require to have a look for this config_mp.cfg. It will be a better idea if you can have a look at the following link and see if that can help you with this. Here is the link for the thread that I am talking about and see if that can help you: How to improve Latency in Call Of Duty Black Ops. Try the steps that have been given here and let me know if I was right.