Thread: Super Meat Boy Slow Loading with Fullscreen

Super Meat Boy Slow Loading with Fullscreen

Hi friends I have recently installed the super meat boy game on my system and I am not able to play the game with the full fledge when full screen mode is on. Actually whenever I start the game it is initially starts in the small screen only then I am forced to increase the resolution and get it done manually. But as I enter in the full screen mode my games seems to a bit on the slower side and in the small screen it faster, I don't know what is the problem here and why it is behaving this way. Isa there is any one who will take me out of this one please help me to solve this issue. I have changed the resolutions several times but again they are set to default and nothing happens.

Re: Super Meat Boy Slow Loading with Fullscreen

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that the game is not installed properly. It happens that if the game is not being installed in the proper manner on the system then it tends to give such errors. Or the game is not installed from a trusted source. So do one thing try and uninstall the game and then install the fresh copy of the same. But make sure that it is from a trusted source and if you are not having ant then just download the game from a trusted and official site and then install it.

I think the game that you have installed is not compatible with the system of yours. I mean to say that is the system is not system is not satisfying the requirements of the game then it will definitely give such issues. These are the common problem that faced by users of this game. So what you have to do in this case is just that check whether the game is compatible or not if not then just make the possible changes in the system enabling it to work.

Well acceding to me your graphic card is having an issue. Just check it out whether the graphic card that you are using is fine or not. Because it may have happen that the graphic card is being corrupted and that is why it is not letting the game to be running n full screen mode. Try and use any other alternate card and check whether the game is working properly in the full screen mode if yes then there is definitely something wrong with the graphic card that you have, so replace the same with the latest one and which is also compatible toy your system.

According to me the driver is the one that is giving you this issue. What you have to is just check whether the display driver or the graphics card driver is working properly or not. If not then just install the appropriate driver needed. I think installing the appropriate driver will help you to resolve the problem that you are getting. And if are not having the driver with you then you can update the same from the system itself, just go to the device manager and then just check which driver is giving you the issue and then you can update the same.

I am also facing the similar kind problem actually when I load the game on the system the whole resolutions adjusts at once and then the game opens in the small screen mode. I don’t know why I am not able to play the same in the full screen mode and as I try to open the game in the full screen then it exits automatically. I don’t know why I am facing this problem and also not able to fix the same. Please help me out of this one.