Thread: Super Meat Boy Borderless Windowed Mode

Super Meat Boy Borderless Windowed Mode

Hello everyone I have brought this new game which had released last week and while I was playing this game in Windowed Mode I found that the screen was without borders and there were black lines outside the border instead of the Start button and the minimize and the close keys on the top. At first I taught that it was happening just like that but after wards it was happening each and every time whenever I try to play the game in the Windowed mode.So can any one help me to know why is this happening and what can be done to overcome this problem. I would want to perform external work as well while playing the game.

Re: Super Meat Boy Borderless Windowed Mode

Hey although this is not the problem in the game but why don't you try reinstalling the game and see if your problem gets solved. It can be due to the bad installation. So since you have the original CD with you, why dont you give it a try and again install the game only to see if the problem gets solved. If it does than its good for you but if it doesn't than please free to reply again we will think better solution to solve this problem.

Hey I think that the problem is in the screen resolution of your monitor and which is why you are not able to see the task bar as well as title bar while playing the game in the Windowed Mode. So what you can do is that you can right click and go to the properties and then select the settings tab. Now in that adjust the screen resolution to various levels and see which one solve your problem. I think setting to minimum level will definitely solve your problem.

Hey I am also facing the same problem while playing Super Meat Boy as I am not able to get the title bar as well as the task bar while playing the game in the Windowed Mode. I have tried various solution from reinstalling the game and even changing the screen resolution of the monitor but none of them worked for me. I would want that I should be able to see both the bars while playing the game so that I can perform various task simultaneously while playing the game. So is there any one who knows how to get both the bars while playing the game in Windowed Mode. I would be very thankful of any one who comes up with a nice solution.

Hey I was also facing the same problem while playing this game called Super Meat Boy in Windowed mode as I was not able to see either the title bar nor the standard bar. The border area was just black and that is why I couldn’t be able to do any other thing while playing the game. After searching the solution in the web I finally got one and it did helped me to solve the problem. The problem lies eventually in the game settings , where we have to select the minimum percentage of the Windowed Screen Mode in order to see the rest of the things in the Window while playing the game.