Thread: Excessive usage of GTA 4 product key gives error while playing online

Excessive usage of GTA 4 product key gives error while playing online

I installed GTA IV about 2 months ago (I believe that I had install the game more than 5 times) since I had troubles with the hard drive, the installation was successful but when I attempt to log-in Games for Windows live with my account show this message that can’t sign in since you have exceeded the usage of the product key please. Please enter the new product key. Then I make contact with Microsoft help center but they did nothing came in response and it seems they are not going to resolve the matter about this question. So anyone has a solution for this post so please reply to me.

Re: Excessive usage of GTA 4 product key gives error while playing online

Though several help service for the game has its ups & downs. How you make out that GTA IV has install limits, its placed all on top of the EULA, readme, and still before you click "next" during the installation process. They display the words secure on all over the place. The limits matter is with rock star, and they inform you to contact them straight instead of live or anybody else. I'd give them (rockstar) to go after up email so that they know you still want a cdkey. And from my understanding you may require to give proof like a depiction of a game box, or a receipt.

Unluckily there is a limit on activations to prevent piracy of the product generally EA does stuff. There must be sufficient activations to last as long as required. As you posted that, "5 or more", you may require running out of the issue. Everybody has the similar options. Do not provide out your game product key for any reason. Also it would be sensible to get imaging software and back up your computer one time you have the whole thing running as it must, then you won't run into this over again.

I will suggest you to uninstall your game as soon as you see the same error. Cause this something weird thing I heard from this post. If the same error causes for this then let me know about. Or it will be better for you to format it again and then insert the product key. Cause they limit their product like an licensed antivirus software does. they stops their activation if one user enter the product key once.