Thread: DRM problem in Lost Planet 2

DRM problem in Lost Planet 2

I have downloaded the patch through Games compatible for Windows Live after releasing some days back caused a erroneous disk inserted memo for anyone who bought Lost Planet 2 through Steam.. I am always getting an error message “No Disc Inserted. Please insert the original “Lost Planet 2” CD/DVD”. When I click on retry nothing happens. And when I click on Cancel, the pop up box diminishes but still I am unable to play that game. I don’t know much about this error. So don’t know exactly what to do.?! Thought that you members will provide some useful help.

Re: DRM problem in Lost Planet 2

Rediscover the world of Lost Planet 2, the latest installment in the saga that has sold 2.8 million units. Ten years after the events of the original, LOST PLANET 2 returns to the chaos of EDN III, a planet devastated by thermal power struggles. Besides the new 4-player campaign mode, LOST PLANET 2 introduces a new character customization system , an incredible arsenal of new weapons and VS, and a directory of those who face Arcade. Also returning is the multiplayer mode of Lost Planet, with new maps, modes and fun for 16 players! There are no refunds for this thing. Disclosure of digital rights management. This software uses a software digital rights management ("DRM"). DRM can bound the number of times you have permission to install this software on a computer and / or number of computers you can install. To toil appropriately, download definite data and DRM files to your computer, which may or may not be uninstalled when you uninstall the software.

So now I had a few hours gambled. Clearly, more designed to MP and the AI is as good as the bots are not at present like lemmings to the end of the level quickly and not wait on you or follow you. So solo is fun but hardly in the coop, it is definitely good. As is the so-campaign for themselves, good, bad? Rather thought that there is a single player game because the online demos were already not as the bearer.

First you create a game as in the MP. Then it begins as an SP mode with sequences and such. The big prob is that the missions as very short tubes are constructed has somehow reminded of the levels of Monster Hunter. The story of it, I can hardly say what I'm still quite at the beginning. No, there is not unfortunately. I'll just go assuming that you have a banned Xbox (?). You can can select in multiplayer section only system link and see if there are bots I mentioned not tell. I would have liked but I am banished alone makes it somehow not fun. I must be almost directly in front of my 32-inch LCD set to gamble at all well may. It may be that Capcom has chosen the allocation in favor of performance, but that should have been better solved. So that's makes it no fun!!

So I'll just play through it anyway, but the Coop under any circumstances! I am one who likes to enjoy the graphics and look at every detail, but in split screen that's almost a shame. Maybe would drop to 2 by 1 / 2 the frame rate too low, so that one had to resort to 2 by 1 / 4. Because it was also split screen was so thing yes / no depending on the frame rate (are enough reports online). Lost Planet 2 is available in your cream containers and on Steam starting today. For those who do not know, this is a TPS with action and above all full of insecticide in a hostile planet.

In the first you play as one Wayne, the second installment, you play a soldier / mercenary. So yes, it's not really a direct result although the events of this second album is soon after the first. Where it gets interesting, this game can be played in Coop 4 on the campaign. For owners of the Steam version, do not update the Game For Windows Live. If you do, you can not play the game because it asks you to insert the CD (SecuROM Protection). It is possible to play even when using this famous trick found in the underground network. For those who refused the update as I do, and many will simply make the single player campaign. Too bad, huh?! Well yes. Otherwise, the game is super optimized. Normal is the MT Framework, the same used on Resident Evil 5, Devil May Cry 4, Street Fighter 4.