Thread: Super Meat Boy VERY Difficult Game

Super Meat Boy VERY Difficult Game

Hey friends, I have brought this new game which is released just few weeks ago and although I like the game but I am finding it extremely difficult. The game has lot of interesting features but the levels are extremely difficult to compete. I have reached at level 4 and is becoming very difficult to pass this level. I have used 30 tries and still I am not able to pass this stage. So I just want to know that is there some technique through whcih we might be able to pass the level easily.

Re: Super Meat Boy VERY Difficult Game

Hey its true that Super Meat game is really a tough one but also it is not impossible to pass the levels. We can easily pass the levels using our intelligence and then we will be able to reach the final stage of the game. The game is naturally designed where Meat the main lead has to save his girlfriend from the enemies, but he has to go through various difficult stages. So I think that this kind of toughness has brought in the game to make it even more interesting.

Usually all the game that has come out in the market are very simple and once we complete all the stages of the game we find it very boring to again go through the same level again. In short the gamers loose their interest once they complete the game. So inorder that the game does not complete on time and that the gamers will keep their interest in the game and try to use various technique to solve the stages of the game, the game keeps the gamers on their toes and urge them to complete the stages.

Hey I know that this is very difficult game to play but then also, when after trying hard to complete the stage we find it extremely joyful once we complete the stages of the game. This is not a game where you could complete the stages of the game in one attempt, you have to try many times before you can complete the stages of the game. So I think that the more you play the game the more you will find it easy the next time around to play and you will be able to complete the stages as and when you progress.

Hey I think that there is no easy way to play the game in order to pass the game. The controls are the same and you will be able to complete the game only by playing frequently. It took almost 50 tries for me to pass the level 6. So I guess that you can overcome this issue only by playing the game more and more in the hope that you will be able to pass all the stages.