Thread: Can't Create a Profile in Nail'D

Can't Create a Profile in Nail'D

Hi,

Is there a bug in Nail'd game while creating a game profile. I am not getting this issue. What happen here is that I run the game and to play it ask me to create a new profile. After providing the name when I hit enter the game hangs on the place. In task manager my cpu consumption goes to 100%. I thought that might be issue with some applications, as I had kept download manager running in the background. I restated my system and stopped everything. I monitored the cpu consumptions it was still around 60% and after running the game it freezes. But it only happens on the profile page. I checked options and other things but nothing happens. Recently my psu has failed so I have a temporary replacement for that.

Re: Can't Create a Profile in Nail'D

That can be issue with the game. You will need to re-install the game again. That will be the best way to fix the issue out. I was more interested in Windows 7 features to optimize power consumption. I had just integrated a new gpu and found that my system consumption goes high due to low power supply. It is right to say that our actions and performance of applications that we use have a direct impact on power consumption. So also check that your cpu is not heating up. The game works smoothly in my system.

I does not found the problem in my system. What I did is installed the game and then rebooted it to ensure that all settings are set to appropriate values. It is needed to be properly set or else it might does not work. What happens when you create a profile the game creates a small file to keep a track of your settings. If that file is corrupted or if your hard drive have a bad sector then you game freezes. So you have to check the same, there can be some system issue with the game file or there can be bad sector in your hard drive.

It is true that power consumption is directly related to CPU utilization of machine. Since, except for system processes, CPU usage depends on the applications that run on the machine. The first step for you is recommended to run a fresh installation and I am sure you had not got the game from torrents. If it is a pirated copy then no one can help you out. Do not use pirate copies of game because they are buggy, plus they are infected. You might not be aware what harm they can cause in your system. Simply run a demo of the game and check. It will work perfectly.

I think your system resource is not enough to cope with the game. Have you checked properly before the game. There will be no issue with menu of the game. Only the main test of system begins when you start playing as heavy graphic files keep loading at a time. Another issue for the same can be overheating of the processor. The heat dissipation is much more concentrated and the CPU seems to heat more while it is not being used more. That is because of poor management of power supply. Try to check your system requirement for the game and see back.

Re-install the game simply, that will fix the matter. I am not sure that processor you are using but for optimal graphic performance amd is the nice one. It is also recommended that you must also keep an eye on the power consumption of the system. If that is not proper then this is the not first case you are having issue. When you create the game profile, the game runs back to load the cutscenes and images. That needs high system resources. It is possible most of the time the game crashes or freezes or even you get a black screen.

In my case I had overclocked my cpu before running the game. The same then works without any issue. Just boosting the speed of processor is not enough. I keep an eye on the cpu consumption also. Task Manager just shows you the number of process with the cpu usage. The cpu usage when goes high it means the application needs more system resources. So better add more ram stick and check back again. There is no major patch or fix is released for the game.