Thread: Super Meat Boy: How to pass Corrupted Zone portal

Super Meat Boy: How to pass Corrupted Zone portal

Hello friends I am playing this new game called Super Meat Boy and till now I really liked the game because of the uniqueness that the game has brought. The game is a bit different as compared to the other game and till now I can assure you that it is best game I have played so far. However my problem is that I am not able to get pass the glitch level in the Forest, that is the corrupted wrap zone. Every time I go into that level I die on the very first attempt, so can any one give some tips to get pass through this stage.

Re: Super Meat Boy: How to pass Corrupted Zone portal

Hey I would like to inform you that the glitch level that you are talking about is really very tough and that you should have the golden space in the forest to help you in passing that level. This kind of the glitch feature is also found in every other stages o also, so if you can able to use your intelligence to pass this level than it is sure that you wont have any problem in passing the other levels as well.

Hey dear I was also facing the same problem when I had reached the glitch level, man that level is really very tough and no wonder it was after twentieth attempt that I actually passed that level. What I did was I managed to get to the corrupt portal somehow by going invisible to the bandage girl. That was the only time I did manage to get pass that level and that it was history and now I am waiting to repeat that history again in rest of the stages, hope you understand how difficult it is.

I think that this level is all about luck and that it only gets passed once in a blue moon. The bandage girl is all glitch out and beeping so its very hard to pass this level without her noticing you. Even you are able to finish the level then she will suck you into the glitch world and you will not be able do any thing once you go into the glitch world. The best way to get them is find a level where you can hide yourself from her so that the possibility of you getting glitched becomes less.

Hey this is what I did to solve the glitch level, I imitated the headcrab character and then went pass along the side lane of her and see wasn't able to recognize me. She was looking confused when she saw that crab and I had a sigh of relief when she was not able to recognize me and I has successfully able to complete the glitch level.

Hey this is what I did to solve the level, on the very first area hold right/left towards the wall and the press the jump button, this will make you climb the wall with no problem, also when you see that she is coming to you, again press the jump button twice and jump to the next side and do it twice, then move on to the second area. Repeat this until you reach the final area and you are able to finish the level.