Thread: Super Meat Boy Steam fails verification error

Super Meat Boy Steam fails verification error

Hello friends I have brought this new game called Super Meat Boy and I have also downloaded the Steam Client to help connect to my friends online in order to play the game with them. But the problem is that when I start the game and connect it to the Stream Client I get an error saying "1 files failed to pass verification" and after that I am able to stream the game. So can any one help me to know what is really the problem that I am facing and what can be done to overcome this kind of problem.

Re: Super Meat Boy Steam fails verification error

Hey first of all can you tell that have you inserted the crack that is required by this software called Stream Client to run. Usually this software is downloaded whcih is on the trial basis and then we have to insert the crack of this software to able to run this smoothly. Also, if you have inserted the crack and then also you are not able to run the game with the software the I would like to advice you that you again download the software and see if it works for you because it might be that the present software might have got some bug which is restricting the game to run. So do as I say and then see if it solves your problem.

Hey first of all I would want to know from you that have you brought the original game CD of the game to play or that you have got the pirated CD. If you have got the pirated CD then I think that the Stream Client would not support the game and that is why you are getting the error that is the file failed to verify. So if you have really brought the pirated CD of the game then I would request you that you should give away that and use the original inorder to make the software work with the game and also involving in piracy is also a crime and the culprit shall be punished. So please stop the piracy and behave like a good citizen.

Hey I am using the original game Cd and also I have inserted the software again and again with the crack and then also if I try to run the game with the software if gives me the error saying the "file failed to verify". I have installed Steam to C:\Steam and from there I usually open the software to run with the game. Also I would like to add that I am using Windows 7 so will that be the concern of the game not working with the Stream.

Hey why don't you try running the game along with the software as a Admin and then see if it works for you. Usually Admin has got more rights then the user so I guess that you might be running the game with the user account which is restricting some of the features and that is why you are getting the error. So one option you can try is to run the Stream Client as an Admin and see if it works.

Hey I was also facing the same problem and after going through the web for searching various solutions for this I finally got one and it eventually did worked for me. When you try to connect the game to the Stream Client you have to enable the service in the game as well by going through the settings. So if you didn’t enable the service than you will get the error saying that the file is failed to verify because that file is not active. So go in the setting and enable this option and then see if it works for you.