Thread: Passing portal in spiderman shattered dimensions

Passing portal in spiderman shattered dimensions

Hello friends I have been playing this game called Spiderman Shattered Dimension since day one, I had brought this game CD as soon as I heard the release of this game. I am a very big fan of Spiderman and so it was obvious that I will definitely try to complete this game at the earnest. But when I had reached the last stage of the game where we have to go through the Giant Portal to have our last fight with the Myesterio. Now the problem is that I am not finding the way to go through the Portal as I am stuck in the room where there is no way to go any where. So can one who knows about how to pass this please help me out.

Re: Passing portal in spiderman shattered dimensions

Looks like you are spending your whole time in playing this game since you have almost reached to the end. The game has just got release a few weeks and you have already reached to the end of the level is something really great. Although I don't know what is the Portal your are talking about but I think that you might require to switch your mode to something very easy or you can also go through the internet where you will be able to get some information about how to actually pass the last level.

Hey I am still at the start of the game and you have almost completed the level is such a tremendous achievement. One of my friend has even completed all the stages and I had asked him about what happened in the final stages so I was telling something whcih I couldn't really understood. But he was also mentioning that in the last stage the Spiderman has to pass the wall but beneath it there were purple plasma everywhere so it wasn't possible for him to pass that wall. So we have to make to use of the glide ability to make the Spiderman pass that portal. Hope you might have understood what I am trying to say.

First of all I would like to congratulate you on your achievement, it is really very nice feeling to almost reach at the end of the stage. I know that the last stage is the most difficult stage in any game that we play. So I would want to tell you that keep your cool and try each and every option that you find over there and see which one really works for you. I think that if the Spidermans web feature is not working then you must glide through the wall in order to pass it.

Hey I think that that when you are playing in the Hard or the Difficulty mode then the portals or the items that are difficult to understand are always marked as boxes on your map. So if you can find the boxes in the map than you might be able to get the idea of exactly what can be done to overcome the portal or any unknown thing. The only easy is to glide through the wall.