Thread: Genesis A.D Game crashes after creating a Nickname

Genesis A.D Game crashes after creating a Nickname

I have recently downloaded the genesis AD to the system as my friend has suggested me to do so. Actually we used to play games online. So I have down loaded this game and after downloading the game I have installed it to the system and after installation when I went to play the game I have just created the nickname so that we can identify each other but I found that after creating the nick name the game crashes. I don’t know why it is happening to this as I have played many online games but never faces this issue to any of the game please helps me to get the solution.

Re: Genesis A.D Game crashes after creating a Nickname

I think this the fault of the game as you need to install the game again after the uninstallation. I would like to suggest you to get download the game once again and then install the game again. I think after this you will be able to get the desired solution. I think this will be a proper solution for the problem you are gutting to this game. So try doing what I have suggested you and see what you are getting to this.

I have done the re-installation and I found that I have achieved the solution and now I am able to play the game with a great fun. But after some days I found that it is hanging in the middle of the play. Please suggest me what is happening to the game as it was working fine up till now. Can anybody help me to get the desired solution for the problem? Thanks in advance.

I think this is the issue which is related to the firewall as the firewall might be affecting it to play the game. I think also it might be a cause of the internet which might be slow so check out for these what I have suggested to you and after this see if you are getting the solution for the problem you are getting to this game. I think this will help you to get the desired solution. Try doing this and see the result.