Thread: Xfire is unable to load on Windows 7

Xfire is unable to load on Windows 7

I have just bought a new Lenovo laptop running on window 7 64 bit operating system and I have installed Xfire on it. I have installed the same on my desktop computer but when i start Xfire on my laptop window goes black and this message come Not responding. I not sure what is the problem is, then to overcome this issue i visited many sites but not succeed. If anyone know about this then please let me know.

Re: Xfire is unable to load on Windows 7

I have done a quick search regarding this query and I think that this can be solving by just installing the latest framework for your operating system. I was having similar problem as you are having and i think that kind of issue can be occurs because of the framework. I think that after installing latest firmware for your windows 7 you can then able to launch Xfire.

Xfire is a client program and I think that in order to overcome this issue you should visit Xfire site for this. On this site you can find all the related queries and solutions on it. I think that you should go through this site for once to find an answer on your issue, follow instructions accordingly. If you are having other query then reply me.

There may be some reasons for this but I think that you should remove Xfire and then again install it on your laptop may be you are missing some of the files for Xfire. When this kind of program not works then to reinstall them will be the good decision. May be after reinstallation Xfire you may not get this kind of problem again.