Thread: GTA IV: Product key entered is invalid

GTA IV: Product key entered is invalid

I am having one issue with the GTA 4 of mine. I have recently purchased GTA IV The Complete Edition which is having the issue with the product key. After the installation of the game while i am entering the product key it is detected as the invalid key and i am unable to resolve the same. So if any one can help me then please let me know how to resolve the same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: GTA IV: Product key entered is invalid

I am also getting the same problem while working with the same. I have gone through the most of the same and let me tell you that it is not working with the issue of mine. After searching finally i have got one solution which will work with the issue of mine. I will advise you to go with the below given instruction which will help you with the issue and will give you working for the same. So if you can then go through the same and get it working for you.

• Click on Start
    • Click on Search
    • Type "%LOCALAPPDATA%\microsoft\xlive\titles\5454083B"
    • Now in the same folder rename all files
    • Restart the GTA IV
    • Enter Product keys

If you are having any issue related to the product key then first let me know where you purchased this game. If you have purchased it from some local shop then you might got the pirated version of the same which does not having the proper product key and it uses the cracked version of same. Also it is better to replace the copy of the same with the new one which is having the valid product key. If still not getting anything work with the issue then i will advise you to contact the Microsoft regarding the issue which you are going through and ask them about then solution for same. So if you can then go through the same and find it working with the same.

I am not aware of the issue related to the GTA IV: Product key entered is invalid but while searching for some solution on Internet regarding the issue of yours then i have come to know about one solution which might help you to resolve the same. So if you can then try this out and get it working with the issue of yours. But make sure that you are running Windows XP.

1. Click on Start
    2. Click on Run
    3. Type "%userprofile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\xlive\titles\5454083B"
    4. You will find two file in the Folder
    5. Give some another name to file
    6. Launch the GTA IV
    7. Enter Valid Product Key

Thats it!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
    I am also getting the same problem while working with the same. I have gone through the most of the same and let me tell you that it is not working with the issue of mine. After searching finally i have got one solution which will work with the issue of mine. I will advise you to go with the below given instruction which will help you with the issue and will give you working for the same. So if you can then go through the same and get it working for you.

• Click on Start
    • Click on Search
    • Type "%LOCALAPPDATA%\microsoft\xlive\titles\5454083B"
    • Now in the same folder rename all files
    • Restart the GTA IV
    • Enter Product keys
    First of all thanks to everyone for giving so quick response regarding the issue of mine. I have gone through all then replies but first one worked for me and now my copy of GTA IV are seems to be valid and not getting any error with the same. I have gone through the same and if any one else is having then same problem then they can try this out.

Failure of a film star from Hollywood flavor, Niko Bellic is a perfect example of excellent narrative view that the boys at Rockstar have managed to pour in every hidden corner of the infinite lines of dialogue, which make up the fascinating story of GTA4.Over time we will feel part of the drama of a past of war that marked the character of Niko heavily, we will discover the difficulties of a family shattered by crime, we get attached to a brother a little 'inept and clumsy and we will literally caught in the evolution a narrative plot grim, bloody and very ripe but with a strange taste of healthy realism, even daily, and we were struggling in the first person with the most serious crimes of society.