Thread: Screen resolution crashed Super Meat Boy game

Screen resolution crashed Super Meat Boy game

After successful installation of Super Meat Boy I can play it flawlessly but when I changed the screen resolution to in the game in order to compensate the slowest frame rate, my game is crashed. I then I again I tried to launch this game but not succeed, and now whenever I try to launch this game then I get a black screen. I don’t know what to do now in order to solve this issue. Any suggestions will appreciate. Thanks in advance.

re: Screen resolution crashed Super Meat Boy game

I have search regarding your question and I have found some setting to make your game work again. To set the screen resolution for to play Super Meat Boy follows these steps. First go to the Library and then right click on Super Meat Boy and then select it is properties, you can see a small window having different tab, select the general tab and click on the set Launch option button then it will open the launch option window for setting the screen resolution for this game type this resolution “Windowed-1024x768-lowdetail” and then click on the OK button. I hope by doing this you will not get black screens again.

I think that the easy way to overcome this issue is that factory resetting of this game. As you have written that after changing the resolution start to face this problem, then I think that you should reset all preference setting of this game. Factory resetting will apply all the default setting include prefer resolution. Many of this kind of problem can be solve by just resetting. If you are having other query then reply me.

Why don’t you reinstall this game again, so that all the previous settings belong to this game will be removed and then you can again reinstall this game and can play it flawlessly, as you are having all the system requirements. I have seen that many of the people facing this kind of issue and I think that the better way is to reinstall the game and start playing it.

You can find all the setting regarding your game resolution and you may have using graphic card on your computer and I think that you should have to do settings in your screen resolution. You can find resolution option for the game that you play in this setting. I think that you should refer this setting for this game. I hope this suggestion may help you.